Nate's POV

So here we go people! As promised. This is Nathaniel William's POV.

I watched as my beautiful fiance slept peacefully in my arms. She had dark circles under her mesmerising big eyes and it pains me to know that I am the reason for her distress.

She was so stressed that she got sick and puked. But she kinda did over react though. Maybe all the ladies are like that. And the other thing that's troubling me is that she dint get her monthly red tide show. Don't judge me. I love her. I have to take care of her everything, even the gross girl menstrual cycle.

My baby had an accident a few weeks ago. I am just scared it affected her somehow. Isn't she getting periods cuz of that? I know I sound dumb. It makes no sense. And the doctors said it wasn't a big deal. She is fine now. But still. I always get paranoid for small things.

I just wish she is alright. She has been behaving very moody lately. Maybe I am one of the reasons but it is also very unlike her. I called Anna over. She is the only one free now. Everyone else is busy with the wedding preparations.

I discussed Nessa's behaviour with Clarr and she said that my baby could be pregnant. I was ecstasic. That would be an understatement. I was dancing in heaven. It was like I got an imaginary halo and wings around me.

I really want a football team with my princess. I know that sounds so wrong but I don't care. The thought of her not being well, and not being pregnant got an ache in my chest. I really want her to have my baby. Our baby.

Anna walked in like a boss that girl . She got the pregnancy tests with her. We chatted for sometime about how things turned out well for everyone while waiting for my princess to wake up. Brandon planned on surprising Anna by moving in with her. He is gonna propose her on Sam's wedding day.

"You are soooo whipped." She teased.

I smiled. There's no point denying it.

"And you are soooo in love with Brandon." I said causing her to turn red. Maybe the times changes many things around. But few things never change. And I wish they never.

Mom called to know if princess was okay and how did the proposal go. I told everyone and they were really happy that I finally am getting married to the woman I love. To the woman everyone in my family loves.

It's not my fault okay? I was very nervous to propose her. I dropped a few hints after Sam proposed Clarr but Ness just was very nonchalant. So I dint dare make a big move. But after I heard the way she reacted to the girls. I couldn't keep it any longer. She actually thought she wasn't perfect!.

How modest could a person be? She was stirring in her sleep causing her golden hair to fall on her face. She got up rubbing her eyes.

"Ann? What are you doing here?" She asked groggily. Her voice is so husky that I just want to take her right away. But I know I had bigger things to do right now.

"Just came to see how you are doing babe. Now get up already." She said with a smile.

Sometimes I really wonder how close the squad is. That is what they call themselves. 'the squad'.

"Okay. What's the hurry?" She asked. Before Anna could answer I took her in my arms rubbing circles on her back and whispered softly.

"How are you feeling princess?"

"Still kinda nauseous but better I guess." She said with a cute little frown.

"Okay you guys. Keep the level of affection a little down. I am still single here. Now Ness just go and try these out." She said handing the tests to Nessa. I could hear I bit of sadness in her tone. Only did she know that she ain't single for long.

"What are those?" Ness asked really confused now. She saw them and turned red. As red as a beet root.

"Oh my god! You guys actually think I am pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Wouldn't you want that?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

She just smiled before saying."only if you are okay with it."

"Are you kidding me? All I want is that right now!" I yelled happily making her laugh.

"Okay okay. I am going to the wash room now." She said and left. It's been five minutes and no reply.

"Ness?"

"Babe?"

Both Anna and me were very anxious now. We were looking at each other for help.

"What's going on inside?"

"I don't know"

"You think we should check on her?" I asked.

"Probably."

I opened the door only to find Ness on the ground facing the wall. I immediately rushed towards her and hugged her.

"Baby what's wrong? It's okay. Whatever the result is I am still with you."

"I am pregnant." She said slowly.

"What?" I asked happily wanting to hear again.

"We are having a baby!!!" She squealed.

"We are having a baby!" I laughed spinning her around. My life is just perfect with this beautiful woman and the light she gave me.

-keep reading-
-notme16