Cow on tippy toes

Even though I spoilt my top in the process and was also covered in cream and also got detention, I couldn't help how smug I was feeling.

For one, I am not the one who screamed like a Bambi while falling on whipped cream.

Two, I am not the one who was shot being cocky and then my expression being turned upside down.

Three, I am not the one who got tricked by the gurls with nothing but school equipment.

And at last , I am not the one in the video that we are currently watching on Facebook , screaming profanities and running around like a candy crazed pig. Period.

We cut the tape where he hugged me and put it on Facebook. And trust me when I say we got a million likes in a few hours. But the most unbelievable part is where there were comments in favour to him saying he looked hot even as a mess......umm...excuse me?

We uploaded the video while we were in detention. His face was priceless!.

This is what he gets for messing with me. Huh!.

Now it's Sam's turn. We have many friends in college too. Brooke being one of em. Perks of being popular. Even the college going students hang out with you.

Now we were back at our apartment still laughing out ass out looking at the video. Nate's balcony was opposite to mine and I couldn't help but peak in curiously. He must be having a hard time scrubbing the paint off his abs. Which by the way are very hot..

Did I just call him HOT?...I am officially loosing my mind.

But the thought of him screaming curses while scrubbing the paint off got me laughing evilly.

I know...I AM bad...but I can't help it! He went against all the female population and it's a matter of pride.

Clarr came sauntering into my room and plopped herself down on my bed.
"So? How are you getting back at Sam?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see."was all she said with a mysterious glint.

We spent rest of the night reading comments on that video and made posters for the actual fest..cmon! We are responsible students too.

Clarr slept over on my bed as usual. I don't even know why we have two rooms here. Either she sleeps with me in mine or vice versa. We fall asleep chatting about the day usually.

The next morning I woke up only to find Clarr no where.

"Clarr?" I called groggily.

"Over here!" She shouted I guess from her room. I was too lazy to get up so I slept away again. I am not much of a morning person unlike Clarr.

We have a holiday today and only the people helping with the decorations are going to school and the same with collegers.

I decided to stay home as I am done with poster making and stuff. I will just send it to Mrs Morgan (our lit teacher who is very lovely by the way and is taking care of the decorations) through Del who is actually going to school today along with Ann to settle the problems with food stalls.

I got up from my bed lazily and strolled into the washroom to take a shower. I dressed casually and called Del.

"Hello?"

"Hello there Ness!" Came ann's voice excited.

"Are you guys coming?"

"Be down, will be there in 2." She said and cut the call.

I made my way downstairs and waited for them to arrive. I soon heard the brakes only to find my gorgeous friends waving.

"Hey there! Dumo this in the decoration room will you?"

"Da!"

"Where do the Williams stay?" Ann asked curiously .

I pointed at their house.

"So are Samuel and Clarr a thing now?" Del asked excited.

"Now that I think of it, I really don't know if she forgave him. Let's have a girl's night later and find out?" I asked with a mischevious glint.

It dint take a second for them to chide it. I waved them goodbye and was heading into the house only to find Clarr in the William's lawn. Wait what?....

What is she up to?she looked like a cow trying to run tippy toes with the speed of a tiger.

And then I followed her .

-keep reading-
-notme16