Be Glad

"Hey guys!" Came a cheery Sam's voice.

"Hey Sam!" I said equally cheerful.
"What are you doing here by the way?"

"I saw Nate in your yard so I thought I will see you guys here." He said and shrugged. "And by the way you are all cheery to me after a long time might I add, I assume he already apologised? Yea?" He said glaring playfully .

I really felt like a bitch for being rude to him before. But hey! In my defence he was being an ass too. I really missed him.

"Yea and I demand one from you too." I said playfully nudging him.

"Where's Clarr? I will tell both of you at a time. It'll help save energy."

"Okay. Come on,lets get in. She's probably still sleeping." And then I remembered the horrible things we were gonna do , or rather did(in case of Sam's now pink car).

"Umm....I have to tell you something after you apologise that is...." I trailed of sheepishly.

"Okay cool." Sam said and headed in.

"What is it? Why do you look nervous?" Nate asked suspiciously.

"You'll know."

"Vague much?"

I ignored him and we went in to find Clarr dozing in the sofa now.

But she was on her bed the last time I saw? Never mind!

This is Clarrise Lawson we are talking about. I couldn't expect less....

"Clarr...wake up."

She surprisingly woke at once mumbling ". What do you want chipmunk, go play with your donkeys."

"Hey Sam?" I whispered while Clarr was still busy rubbing her eyes.

"Yea?" He asked still staring at Clarr in what?awe?! . He must be crazy.

"Where did you loose your mind to actually like her? It's not that you're back of her looks, is it now?" I asked him playfully getting suspicious.

But he dint seem to find it funny. He turned around and said seriously.

"First, I don't like her. I LOVE her. And second, I would never stop loving her no matter how time changes us."deep much?

I just raised my hands in surrender and looked at Clarr who was now having a shocked expression watching the three of us in front of her.

"You could have told Sam was here you know?" She said blushing accusingly making me smirk.

"Oh hello Clarr! Nice to see you too." Nate chirped sarcastically. Damn this boy and sarcasm. I like it.....WHAT?

I was shaking my head vigorously now in disbelief.

"Okay Clarr I am here to apologise..."

And there goes Sam's speech with some cheesy lines here and there.
Gag me!

"It's okay Sam. I was just shocked to hear you saying that stuff about female population after having your mom being one of the rising business women." Clarr said on a serious note.

"We are really sorry." Nate said and I know he meant it.

"Okay guys, just give us a minute will ya?" Clarr said and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Woah horsey! Calm down."

"Ness! I think we should just tell them already...." she said nervously.

"Yea" I agreed and we went out

"Um....guys?"

"Yea?" They said in unison.

"We need you to calm down and not freak out when we tell you something now."

"Sam we are really sorry . We thought you'd never give up so we kinda went a step ahead this time." Clarr said sheepishly.

"What do you mean?"

"We kinda...gave your car a makeover." Clarr said nervously.

"You did what?!" He screamed and ran to see it. We were standing in the balcony while Sam opened the covers and gasped. He was very shocked..and furious while Nate was laughing his ass out!

"Oh my god! This is gold!" He wheezed laughing.

Before Sam could murder us Clarr immediately said" that paint is washable I swear!"

"Yea, it'll go in no time." He visibly relaxed at that statement.

"Stop laughing you jerk. Okay girls now tell me. What did you have planned for him ?" Sam asked pointing out at Nate who paled a bit.

"Please tell me you dint yet start planning for me." Nate asked nervously.

"No way! You broke the bro code by laughing, now it's my turn!" Sam yelled coming up again.

"Okaaay...Ness , I leave this to you." Clarr said and backed off earning a glare from me.

"What?!...you are the brains anyway!" She said chuckling nervously looking at Nate.

Please don't kill me.

"Okay Nate, don't freak out when you see it." I showed him the poster we made making him scream in horror.

"WHAT THE FUCK Vanessa?!" He screamed looking at me in disbelief.

"Hey! Be glad it's not on the internet yet. I was fuming mad at what you did."

"Glad we got a truce before you ruined my social image more." He muttered.

"Touche BRO." Agreed Sam looking at his car in horror and pity.

" I don't know how far they would go if we dint give up."

"Oh trust me when I say you don't want to know." Clarr said with a smirk.

-keep reading-
-notme16