girl time

The rest of the day passed by in a blink of the eye. Nate and I had surprising almost all the classes together. He seemed less cocky towards Clarr though and unbearably more cocky towards me.

I saw him making out with Katie already? The school slut. And whispering things to girls here and there. He already got very famous in a day. Wow...certainly dint expect this speed.

It was not like I was some loner and stuff, nor was I an unnoticed geek or anything even though I put my glasses on well just cuz I like em.

Clarr and me were quite popular too. People noticed me for my pranks and well..Clarr is just Clarr .. the gorgeous beauty , she just can't go unnoticed. And she is the ice queen to top it off.

Many people call us the 'IT' besties and stuff but we turn a deaf ear to it. So considering the popularity ladder I guess Clarr and I fit quite right into it.

They say we complement each other with quite the opposite personas. I have blonde hair and she is a brunnete. I have deep green eyes and well she has mesmerising chocolate orbes. Her skin has the tanned look cuz aunt Jesse is an Asian wish I had that skin . Mine though not as tanned as hers ,isn't pale either. So I guess mine is good too.

I am sarcastic and well, she is snarky. In short, no body messes with us. Clarr is the head cheerleader, but let me warn you, she ain't the typical bitchy bimbo in stilettos. She is known to be very intelligent and sweet and is a straight A student..so am I.

And well so is the cheer team. No one is the stereotypical bitch here. I hang out with the cheer team most of the time along with Clarr so I pretty much know them.Well there are certainly a few bitchy daddy's spoilt brats but we have nothing to do with them especially Katie ...

Well there is Anna on the cheer team who is sweet but is also obsessed with guys. I cannot call her a slut or anything cuz shez my friend but let's just settle with the tag 'boy charmer'.

And Delire, who is very pretty, but shame to all the guys...she's dating a girl. Poor guys, I pity them.

Aqueela, Delire's girl friend who is very sarcastic matching mine and well, we can just say that is why we just get along very well.

So this is pretty much like our girl squad Clarr,me, Anna, Delire, Aqueela and let me tell you....no one messes with us.

Now here I sit on the couch watching 'friends' waiting for Clarr to get the popcorn. This is what we do when one of us is upset. Talk it out over food and movies.

"So tell me now, will you?" I asked taking my bowl from her.

"It's nothing much Nessi, really. I just saw him in the Grocery store yesterday and we had a quick chat that's it. I swear I've moved on." She said.

"Yea and I am dating Percy Jackson and living on a chocolate island where pigs fly." I deadpanned

"Okay okay.....it's just ...it's just hard okay?" She said tearing up.

"I know Clarr ,but I really need to know what you guys talked,only then I can help you move on."

"He is in Western high college now, and that he will be seeing me around and wants to catch up on lost time."

Oh hell no!

"That's it?"

"He looked very hot as always Ness. But I am the only one who seemed effected by that incident. He talked to me as if nothing ever happened between us. Am I not good enough?" She asked weakly.

This is the first time in years I have seen her this vulnerable. How could she let a bastard effect her?!

"Are you even listening to yourself Clarr?! You are the head cheerleader of Western high and you are freaking desired by almost the entire population of the school. You are a straight A student and never fail to loose your wit!..and you say you are not good enough? It's like Harry potter saying he loves voldemot!" I said looking at her in disbelief.

She smiled a bit before hugging me which I gladly returned and said "yes , you are right. I am 'the Clarisse Lawson 'after all. He will soon know what he is missing." She said with determination.

I am glad she is back..phew!

"So you do finally agree that I am prettier than you huh?" She asked taunting me.

"Bitch puh-lez! I am a freaking Greek goddess I said with a smirk."
"It's good to have you back Clarr" I said softly.

"I know. It's because of the ugly mutt in front of me so thank you" she said playfully pointing at me.

And we spent the rest of the night fighting who is better captain America or the amazing Iron man.

It felt good to have my sister back. The girl time always works.

-keep reading-
-notme16