Do I make you nervous?

Tick

Tok

Tick

Tok

Tick

"Will you stop with your tick?!...you are making me sick!" I whispered yelled at Nate who sat there with a smug expression.

"You are running out of time young lady." He said imitating an elderly person.

"Yea right old man.." I grumbled.

Confused? Let me clear it up for you. After coming to a truce Nathaniel and Sam really got close to our squad.

We planned to go to the beach this weekend to celebrate our truce. 'We' by the way included our squad, Nate, Sam , Brandon and Jason.

Brandon and Jason started hanging out with us even more than before. It was only like we were party buddies previously, but now we are actually talking and hanging out outside parties.

Now coming back to the point. This annoying brat beside me is bringing the worst out of me from the very first period.

Nathaniel is helping me do math problems now and let me tell you, he is frustrating AF! He is literally counting seconds for every problem.

"Speed is also one of the things you need to work on Vanessa, you cant take all day to solve a single test paper!" His words not mine.

And this is how I am frustrated right now because of a certain William cocky bastard who gets on every last nerve of my body without even trying.

"Oh baby, look at my face. Do you think that I am old? Then my my, I am so sorry to enlighten you of your poor eyesight." He said patronisingly.

Jerk!

I just rolled my eyes and groaned glaring at the book in front of me. We were currently sitting in the library with annoying math books on table.

"I don't even like it. I don't want to do it Nathaniel." I whined like a kid.

"Now be a good girl and complete the assignment sunshine."

"Stop calling me names. And why are you even helping me?"

"Because I felt sorry for your poor math skills and decided to share some brilliant brains with you. Now shut up and complete it princess."

"Ugh! Stop with the names already!"

"Or what pumpkin?"

"Shut up Nathaniel!"

"Make me hotness."

Ugh!

This went on for a while before Anna came in rushing like a monkey on fire and relaxed at the sight of me.

I shot her a questioning look and she started dancing like a Looney tune. What is up with her?

It took me a while to understand that she is calling me and not doing some weird loone dance.

I excused myself for a minute a went to her."what is it?"

"You are in library." She stated.

"And?"

"You are NEVER in places like this!" She said with a disgusted face seeing all the books.

"Nathaniel is just helping me with math assignment, we will be done soon. So this is why you came?"

"No!..I mean...yea...I mean,gah!I want to go for bikini shopping this evening . So pick me up at my place, have no patience to drive."

"Bossy much? Okay cool. I should go shopping too. What about the others?"

"They will accompany us..da! It's like a girl's shopping day!" She squeal making me roll my eyes. Typical Ann

"Kay now can I study?"

"You can do more than that." She said smiling mischievously wiggling her eyebrows.

"Your delusional" I stated.

"And that's why your blushing. Right!" She said in a dah tone. Before I could reply she ran away yelling "see ya later Ness bear" earning a glare from both me and the librarian.

Why am I red? Natural human reaction. It's okay *scoff* you wish!

Whatever.

"You're red." Came his voice startling me.

"And?" I asked maintaining my calm demeanour my ass

"Just saying. What were you hoping for?" He asked smirking.

"Hoping for you to make a point." I said bluntly but couldn't help but turn redder with his smirk.

Gah! Kill me now...

He started taking baby steps towards me cornering me towards the wall.

I nervously bit my lips for some reason. The way he was looking at me with a devious glint amd taking baby steps made my heart race with an unfathomable speed.

"Do I make you nervous Nessa?" He asked leaning forward so I could smell his minty breath.

Does he?..nah!..right?..and Nessa? Who calls me that?..well , no one but him so far.

"You wish Williams " I said feigning confidence and lightly pushing him away.

He looked amused and said " I will soon change that" more to himself leaving me confused.

-keep reading-
-notme16