time to catch a new prey

I think I should become a nun. Yea.. that's it! I will dedicate all my time to spiritual stuff and welfare of society I guess...that's what they do right?.. dont judge me..I really don't know ish.

Why is the sand so porous? Why is there sand on the beach? Why not clay or humus soil? Can we make gummy bears out of sand?

Everyone finally took a break from the sun. And here we all lay in the shade while the guys went to get us some drinks...gentlemen...I don't think so!

Ann had to kick everyone's ass to send them to get us some drinks. Poor guys, they actually got scared of her. She can be scary sometimes..well.

"Why are you behaving like all the food in your fridge got stolen?" Aqua asked with an eyebrow lift .

"I would have landed in jail after killing the thief and you would have come to bail me out if that was the case."I said factually.

"True. But why are you all Juliet over your Romeo whom we do not know of?"

"Stop playing dumb. I know that you guys already know."

"Already know what?" Del asked clearly playing along finding this amusing.

"Just spill it. It's better if the thief confesses about the robbery himself." Clarr said with a glint.

Here you go.

"Okay. So I , thee Vanessa Whitefield, the mighty, have a humongous gummybear crush on Nathaniel Williams, 'the player slash jerk slash dipshit slash cocky piece of dog poop.' happy?" I said rolling my eyes whole putting my hands on the chest dramatically.

"And what do we owe the pleasure of revelation now?" Ann asked smirking.

"Revelation is due to my sudden realisation of how much of a gone case I am." I said casually.

"Hmm..and we thought you would end up a nun." Clare said

"Hey! How did you read my mind? I was planning to..just a while ago." I said with the most serious face ever .

"Yup, totally true. She is a gone case ladies." Announced Clarr earning a glare from me..

"Okay now Ann give me $50" Clarr said shocking me.

"You bet on this?!"

"Yup, Ann said you would never confess and I said you will explode soon." She said casually shrugging.

They did not!

"Seriously guys! I am already having a killer head ache. You are supposed to be helping me move on." I groaned.

"But why move on even before trying?"

"Simple. I am not his type. He is a player and will break my heart. Period." I dead panned.

They looked at me sympathically and are added "if you really think he will break your heart then stay away Ness, just move on."

"Trying to."

"We could always get over the crushes with food ykno?"

"Yup. Me and gummy babies for eternity. I think I will get myself a puppy too. A retriever? The pups are cute and the adult is ferocious. I could have one."

"Let's drop this now cuz the guys are coming. But this aint over Ness, stop acting like a loser. You have lost nothing girl, let's talk the 'moving on' concept after sorting out your feelings first. I have some observations to note too." Aqua said seriously earning a nod from everyone and an eye roll from me.

Wow! Now I am the main lead to this drama. I want a good sum for the role I play.....shut up Ness!

I am BORED crushing on the douche bag. So now, ladies and gentlemen is when I get back to my normal self having fun. I need to prank someone soon to revive my lost charm *scoff* as if you have any...

I decided I will prank someone today ignoring the voice inside. A smile immediately crept into my fave thinking of what to do.

"You are being creepy. What have you got in mind? It better be not me or any of us as your target." Del said suspiciously earning quick nods from everyone in agreement.

"Oh trust me on this. I think its time to mess with someone I haven't messed before..."

"Is it Jason?" They asked in unison.

While Ann said "please don't mess with Brandon" with a concerned voice.

"Wait, why did all of you say Jason when it could be Brandon?" She asked them.

"She is looking at him like a predator hunting prey."

"True."

"Watch out Jason, I am going to make this the most memorable day of your life." I said with a glint.

Hope being the ole charming self helps Ness to divert from the crush shit. Even though it is at a cost of Jason's pride. Poor Jason . Let's just see how Ness gets over the mess she is in.

-keep reading-
-notme16