Typical Clarr tantrum

I suddenly dint feel like going to the party. I felt very tired and was not really up for loud music and stinky crowd especially with this killer headache.

I just lay on my bed groaning in pain when Clarr came out all dolled up. She wore a red dress that came till her mid thigh showing a bit of her cleavage and did her usual party make-up and left her hair free after blowing it dry. Her natural waves went down to her waist.

"Why are you not dolled up yet?" She asked really shocked cuz I am the one who gets ready first all the time.

"Having a killer head ache. Don't really feel like coming tonight. You go and have fun." I said really tired.

"Do you even hear yourself?! I am NOT going without you. Its no fun!" She pouted like a baby.

" There are many other people too Clarr. Del , Anna and Aqueela will be there too you have nothing to worry about."

"Oh yea? Del and Aqueela will be busy sucking the life out of each other and Anna is always with some dude." She groaned.

It's true that we never went to a party without each other. It's not like we are stuck by hip or anything puh-lez whom are yo kidding? but we kinda have fun together.

"Stop whining like a baby Clarr, just go have fun!"

"But I will also need someine to get me home after I get wasted."she whined pouting.

"I heard Sam is going too, you don't want to miss it." I said with a smirk.

"No way Missy ,I am NOT leaving without you."

With that she jumped onto my bed and sat Indian style.

"Clarrise I am fine! Just go have fun."
I know she's staying back thinking I am sick or something cuz it's not usual for me to turn down a party.

"No your not!" She yelled and slept beside me stubborn much?

I felt bad for stopping her but I knew I couldn't handle the music with this head ache. But I decided to not be a buzz kill and get ready.

Clarr was sleeping already so I just slipped into the wash room and got ready. I wore a simple red and black dress that came upto my thighs perfectly fitting me and did the usual party make-up and left my hair just like Clarr , my blonde waves reaching my hip.

I woke her up only for her to squeal and say " I knew it! I knew you would give in" she replied cheekily and we left for the party in my car.

The sound was blarring hitting my head with so much intensity that I groaned. Clarr already went for the punch challenge after the punch has openly been spiked ridiculous and was quite in the flow.

I held my head and sat silently. Today is not my day. Totally! I anyway have to stay sober cuz Clarr decided on getting wasted tonight. Typical Clarr ...

So here I am sitting at the bar with Anna watching Del and Aqueela sucking their faces.

"Nessiiiiii.....I am sooo gonna bang someone tonight." Said Anna already tipsy.

"You always do that Ann" I said chuckling.

"What's wrong with you anyway? Why aren't you going wild tonight?" She asked sounding really confused.

"Killer headache Ann"

"I am so sorry honey" she said sympathically.

"Is that Clarr? Whom is she dancing with?" Ann asked pointing at Clarr who was now totally drunk and well..literally in the arms of Sam .

I smiled at them and said" he is Sam , you can't take him babe, he's into Clarr" I said punching her arm playfully.

"Okay okay..I back off now, or poor Clarr won't have a chance." She played along. I love chatting away with my squad , it's always fun. It feels like we all belong to an alien planet.

"Have fun babe, I think I see my next prey." She said and left literally like a predator...poor guy.

I made my way to Sam and pulled him aside leaving a drunk Clarr whining.

"Look Sam , I know that you know your limits but it is still my duty to warn you. Break her heart and you will never have kids with anyone in the future." I said darkly.

He genuinely seemed scared before replying " I- I would never , you can trust me."

Feeling pleased with myself I went to Clarr and said " I will be outside in the lawn, need some fresh air. Call me when your done." She just nodded before dancing with Sam again.

I felt my head getting very very dizzy due to pain suddenly while I made my way through the crowd.

-keep reading-
-notme16