buzz kill

Nate.

He kissed me.

" You dint have to kiss a stranger. I know you think I am hot anyway. So why not make it easy for you?" He asked smirking .

It hurt.

He might be my crush for ages but he still has no right to toy my feelings.

"How dare you?" My voice was supposed to come as strong as ever , only for it to break weakly.

I just could not take it any longer. Before I could stop myself, I hit him hard.

Me slapping Nathaniel was least expected by anyone including me. But I am not a loser to let him do whatever he wants. I dint know I had tears in my eyes until I could taste the salty water in my mouth.

Everyone were baffled by what was going on. Clarr seemed furious than everyone around. Jake and the girl were standing quietly (more like awkwardly) beside us. There was an understanding expression on the girl's face which I couldn't understand.

Before anything else happens I stormed out of the place. I didn't want to see him ever. I don't know if I should be happy cuz my crush kissed me or hurt with the reason he gave me for his actions.

I got into the back seat of the car and waited for eveyone to come. They were about to say something but I cut them of.

"I am really sorry for being a buzz kill guys, had too much of an emotion back there. Please don't talk anything about it right now, I want to let it slide." I said with a small smile trying to assure them I am fine.

They dint say anything. "Kay ladies, I think it's time to leave. We've spent too much time here anyway..and I think everyone is tired." Jason said climbing the car smiling at me.

They got into the car, none speaking a word. They were avoiding Nate like plague while he tried talking to me.

"Listen Vanessa , I just thought I would be helping by saving a kiss, I mean why would you want to kiss a random person? I thought it's better if you knew the one you are kissing." He came with a pathetic explanation making me even more furious.

"And you thought you would be that person Nathaniel? From when did you start making my decisions?!" I snapped making him flinch.

"And what am I? Some pathetic damsel in distress? For you to 'help' me? That was my dare Nate. I chose to kiss Jake."

"So now you're seriously mad at me for not letting you kiss that douche bag?!" He sounded furious now.

"Whom are you calling a douche bag Nate? That would be you!" I screeched.

Before Nate could answer, both Sam and Clarr yelled "shut up , don't make it worse Nate!"

I sat with a pissed but still a smug expression on my face. Who the fuck does he think to kiss me like that?!

We dispersed silently and the squad landed in our place. Clarr made my favourite pasta and we ordered pizzas. I honestly confessed everything to them, every bit of my feelings. I needed to open up.

"He is going to get what he deserves." Clarr said scarily calm.

"Just keave him to us Ness, he will never play with anyone ever again." Ann said with a glint.

Whatever they will do, I just hope he doesn't die. I agree he is an asshole and all, but he doesn't deserve death.

Who is hating Nathaniel Williams right now? What are his reasons? Are there any? Why is he being an ass to Ness?

-keep reading-
-notme16