Another game

Here we are, on the way to the beach in Nate's car. Yea ,that's right. He's driving his baby. I took shotgun after a looooot of fight with Jason. Brandon and Sam had no problem sitting behind with girls of course!

I was watching through the window. All the trees drifting by. It was a sight to see. The beach was an hour of journey from where we stayed ,but who can say no to a long drive? Right?.

Sam and Clarr were showing no shame in flirting openly. And well....Ann was a color of beetroot while Brandon smirked beside her. Wonder what's with them. Aqueela and Del...are well, busy in their own bubble.

Okay..coming to the point. I AM BORED. So I started humming thrift shop brushing my fingers on the glass absently. Withing no time Aqueela and Del started humming along with me too and well...for Nate, he started shouting the lyrics in my ear.

We were all soon laughing and giggling for some stupid jokes Jason made. He is the only one left behind with no one to talk to. Poor thing. Sitting between two couple bubble sucks. Personal experience .

So he showed no hesitation in joining the party and making it even more fun. Everyone slowly lept into a music battle. It is so hard to believe that we were hating each other just a week ago and now, here we sit in a car singing songs and laughing together .

Nate and I dint really talk today. It was weird that he dint try to irritate me or something. He always finds a way to get to my nerves but today he has been very calm and not so annoying. I hate to admit but I do miss his annoying smirk and all.

We got to the beach and everyone changed and dived into the see. I wore a black bikini and sat there to get some color to my now pale skin. The boys started surfing. Sam was teaching Clarr how to surf not really...

"Not going to swim?" Came Nate's voice startling me.

"Nah! Not yet...what about you? Why are you not with the others?"

"Just felt like sitting here." He said shrugging.

He was strangely quite today.

"Hey Nate? Are you okay?"

"Yea. why?" He asked looking at me quizzically.

"Nothing. You just seem dull."

"Let's swim?" He asked. I don't know but I just felt he was making a conversation just to avoid the previous one. But I just let it slide.

"Sure."I said smiling.

"Hey sunshine?"

"Ugh!not again."

"Wanna know why I call you that?"

"Why?"

"Cuz you light up my day." He said successfully turning me red.

"Oh my gosh! You are just too cute." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Shut up!"I said swatting his hand away.

"Make me princess."

I dint know from where I got the guts but I just leaned towards him till our noses almost touched. His breath hitched.

I slowly snaked an arm around his neck. "Like this?" I whispered my lips almost touching his and then I pulled away totally muting him.

I smirked looking at his expression.
"Cat got your tongue?"I asked smirking.

He slowly came back to senses and said "Oh you started this game. Now you will see."

"Sure thing Nathaniel. I was not the one frozen a few seconds ago."I said still smirking.

He pulled me by my waist tucking a strand of hair back of my ear making my breathe hitch this time. But I dint give him the satisfaction by freezing.

He slowly painfully slowly might I add brought his lips to my ear
" I get even better reaction from you all the time." He said smirking and left me behind.

He cannot win me in this game!

You will see what Vanessa Whitefield is capable of Mr Nathaniel Williams  I thought with a devious grin while planning ways to win this over. Win him over.

SMILE

FOLLOW

VOTE

-keep reading-
-notme16