keep your windows closed

"what are you doing?" I asked making her jump.

"God! Woman , don't do that EVER again!"

"But what exactly are you doing in William's lawn?"

She dint say anything but pointed out at a window . I stood on my tippy toes to find Sam sit by the window with a book in his hand.

"But what will you do?" I asked really confused now.

"One got a paint bath and the other gets a room make over." She said smirking....um...what?

"What do you mean?" I asked really not getting her now. She showed me a bucked of pink paint that she hid behind the window. How on earth did she do that?...

But again...this is Clarisse Lawson, the cousin of prank master Nessi Whitefield so , it is no surprise.

The mischeif just runs in our genes. We waited for Sam to leave his room. And just then Nate called him for breakfast. This is it..

We immediately climbed the pipes and got into his room through the window. Clarr immediately locked the door from inside making sure no one enters. And we started our Picasso on his desk and only a part of the wall. Cuz we really thought the whole room would be too much.

So after thirty minutes of hard work, his wall was now pink with barbie posters and his desk was hot pink with '. I love Dylan o brien' written on it..hilarious!

We stuffed tampons(unused ones) under his bed and slowly left the room just the way we came in and opened the door before running.

We sat in the lawn by the pool and waited to see his reaction clearly getting a bright view of his room from here. We are pure evil! I am feeling like a major badass now.

"Not bad sis, you learn from the best."I said patting her shoulder really impressed.

"Why thank you mlady, being around you has that effect." She says playfully.

"That's the best compliment you've given me so far."I said cheekily.

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes but none the less smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Came a deep voice very loudly, enough for the neighbourhood to get up.

We were so busy laughing out ass out that we dint notice both the brothers glaring at us through the balcony. We set up a camera on our roof exactly in the angle to capture their expressions clearly.

"We will get back at you!" Nate shouted glaring while Sam looked as if he wants to kill someone and cry at the same time.

"You wish!" Clarr shouted still laughing.

"Pink is not that bad babe, I appreciate the effort you put for me." Sam said winking at Clarr successfullyaking her blush.

But she regained her posture and shouted "I am sure the tampons aren't bad too! I worked really hard stuffing them under your bed babe
" She said and winked back.

The look on his face was priceless! I immediately sent the video to the girl sqaud and we all agreed on putting it on social media after Editting.

Oh this is gonna be fun....

We were eating our breakfast when Dad called and we narrated the whole incident making him roll over rwith laughter too.

"Mr Williams would love to see his son's get beat up by my daughters" he said with a sly smile. Yea, dad called Clarr his daughter too and same with uncle D, he treats me like his daughter too.

"Oh sure I will want to!" Came a cheary voice from behind my dad , we assumed it is Mr Williams and laughed along.

So lesson of the day..

KEEP YOUR WINDOWS CLOSED.

-keep reading-
-notme16