lets get wasted tonight

I told Clarr about the encounter I had with Sam at the store. She literally freaked out when I told her that he still likes her. So much for moving on....

"I don't know Ness, I like him too...but I just don't trust him yknow? I don't want my heart broken again."

"It's okay Clarr ,I understand you. But just give him a chance. I have a feeling it'll turn out good. He changed a lot theses past years." I said slowly.

"It's not easy to forget what he said to me all those years ago you know?" She said, her voice cracking in the end.

"I know Clarr , just be yourself and go with the flow. You don't have to initiate anything and dont think much about it. Start again as friends." I said. I dint tell her that she was his first love. I wanted him to tell it himself. That would make it a whole lot special.

"Okay" she said.

"Now what are the plans for the weekend sisi?" She asked playfully being well aware of how calling me 'sisi' hits the nerve.

"Ugh! Don't call me that you dirt bag, I hate you"

"Oh you know you love me sis."

"Yea whatever..."I said rolling my eyes.

"We need to call mom and Mary remember?"

"Yea let's call, I miss them."

But before we could call we heard someone knocking the door.

"Coming!" Clarr shouted and went to open the door only to find our moms with the biggest grins ever waiting outside.

"Mom! Mary! You dint tell us you were visiting?"

"From when did I need permission to see my daughter?" Asked aunt Jesse glaring playfully.

I immediately hugged them.

"My baby grew up soo much!" My mom squealed. *Cue for an eye roll*

"Mom! You saw me last week!" I said laughing at her antics.

We chatted for a bit and they made fun of my dad and uncle D, and got us presents from their side for not being able to visit us.

"Okay so why did u actually grace us with your presence?" I asked again. It's not that they dint visit us but they usually call before they do unless it is an emergency.

"What we mean is that, you usually call before coming. Is it something important?" Clarr explained our confusion.

"Oh I totally forgot. We have a new business deal with the Williams . And since they are back in town , we came to visit them. They invited us for dinner by the way. They said it would be real nice if our daughters also came along."

"Not gonna happen."

"Sorry, busy tonight!'

Me and Clarr said together and then burst out laughing looking at each other.

"Thought you'd make some excuse. But anyway, we aren't forcing you or anything but the offer stands." Aunt Jesse said.

After some time of catching up and making hilarious comments about there husbands, both of them left to attend some meeting in the town.

Clarr was busy watching TV so I opened my Facebook to see an open invitation to Brandon's party. But Clarr and me never really went to any open parties just like that unless we get a personal invite which we always do.

Not being rude or anything but it's just like 'our thing'

"Hey Clarr? Didn't Brandon invite us yet?"

"Nope....but I am in a party mood tonight...let's go?"

"It's not our protocol Clarr , and he has to invite us anyway." I said shrugging cuz it's true. We are well known party animals and no one would have a party without us.

And as if listening to our convo, there stood Brandon with his charming dimpled smile in front of our apartment with the personal invite.

"Hey hotties, hope to see you tonight!" He said and left winking. He's cute but not really my type. And Clarr is already taken by heart..

But Brandon is my best party buddy. The one I totally trust even after getting drunk. He would never take advantage. His parties are usually wild and almost all the people around just barge in. His mansion is huge enough for half the city to fit in.

"Let's get wasted tonight!" Said Clarr before going in to find an outfit.

-keep reading-
-notme16