Chapter 2

"Violet...Violet...come wake u- Oh thank god" I hear someone say as I open my eyes as I groan in pain, my hand goes to my thumping head and hiss in pain and quickly look at my hand to see blood on it. I look over to Nathan to see the wound on his waist had gotten worse and blood spread across his shirt. He helps me up off the floor but keeps a hold of me once I'm on my feet just in case I fell from the head injury.

I move away from him and walk towards the broken part of the train to see we had to jump over to the other train, I knew I will be able to do it but Nate not so much. "We need to jump over to the other train carriage, it's the only way out, do you think you can do it?" I ask as I turn to look at Nate who agreed and holds onto his bloody waist.

I nod my head before I jump, grabbing on to the yellow, rusty pipe, I move across the yellow pipe which takes me under to turned over carriage, I pull myself up before I turn and help Nate up, we both walk towards the fire at the end of the carriage, as we walk towards it suddenly the metal part of the train carriage fell causing us to fall into the snow. We both groan as the pain hits us and we get covered in snow, we both carry on walking, I wipe the snow from my face and try to get it out of my hair.

We both walk up the small hill as the snow gets stronger, Nate gets onto his knees and picks up a dagger from the snow and crawls towards the carriage and sits against it, I move forward and sat next to him as I look at the familiar dagger.

----------------------------

Sat quietly in a speed, now wearing all black I sat next to Harry whilst my cheating ex-sat next to his new 'girlfriend'. I look over to Nate to see him looking at me with a sad look, I glare at him before I look back towards the extremely large, beautiful building the speed boat is heading too.

"You sure you're up to this?" Nate asks Harry as he looks over to him, I look over to Chloe to see her smirking at me, I lower my head and try and ignore everything around me. The only reason I'm here now is because Harry was able to convince me to help.

"Feel a lot better if I had a gun," Harry replied before Nate tries to stop worrying him, Nate and I are the ones going to the museum which isn't going to be fun as I'm so tempted at this moment to throw him off this boat and leave him there, just imagine what I'll be like if we're a few feet above the ground.

"We're here" Chloe announces causing me to look up to see the pipe we need to travel through. We all climb up and start cutting our way through the metal gate, stopping us getting through. Nate removes the cut bars revealing a better vision of the sewers, we all climb through and start looking around. "This way," Harry says and walks ahead. I look over to Nate before walking straight past him, leaving him with Chloe whilst I follow after Harry.

We all get out of the water and now above it, Harry points towards the way we need to go which is a large arch in the wall but there is no way we can walk across it, it seems the only way over is to jump but... I'm not positive.

"You called it, all right," Nate says as he looks over to the passage for us to get through. "You need to have a little more faith in me, chum," Harry replies, causing the two to chuckle.

"Okay... This one here is me." Chloe says and walks back to us, I was so tempted to just jump straight across so I could get away from the two but I ignored my brain and stayed where I was, standing looking at the passage, refusing to give any eye contact to Nathan and Chloe.

"All right, remember, the tower's our only way into the exhibit - but we can't even get close with those floodlights on," Nate says, only for Chloe to make a comment. "Just make sure you cut the power by the tower the time we reach the second courtyard."

"The lights will be out," Chloe says before turning to look at Harry. "I'll have the van waiting at the rendezvous point. Just make sure you get your asses out of there in time." Chloe says just as I jump over the edge and landing straight into the water with Harry following, I could hear Nathan and Chloe talking about the other side, making me feel jealous.

Nathan starts following as we all climb our way up, we carry on climbing before we get to the floor higher, as we walk across, following Harry who is leading, leaving me to stand next to Nathan.

"Violet... we really need to talk." I hear Nate say, I look over to him and ignore him and walked a little faster so now away from Nate and standing next to Harry who is looking around very confused.

"Oh, wait, this can't be right. We must've made a wrong turn somewhere." We all look around until I look up to see a large hole, it's the way to get the exhibit.

"What do you bet that it will take us right into the boiler room," I say as two men look up and Nate decide to make a stupid joke about Harry's last name which I didn't understand and Harry didn't either.

"Just give me a boost" I snap before I wait for one of the boys to come and help, and guess who is the one to help...Nathan. He crouches down, I stand on his hand before he boosts me up to the ladder.

"Here it comes," I say as I lower the ladder. The two men thank me before they both follow me up the wall towards the other ladder. I'm the first one to climb the ladder, once I reach the top I slowly move the metal, stopping us getting in but with a bit of difficulty I finally remove it.

We all climb out and look around and I have no idea where we are but we're definitely not in the boiler room, I walk away but not for long as Harry calls me over the ladder that Nate and Harry had dropped down, I jump up towards the ladder and start climbing, until we reached the top.

"Ow - well, we're not going this way. Not if you want to keep your skin." Harry announces before Nate walks off to find something to shut it off and he didn't have to go far as he climbs a ladder opposite just where he can stop it.

"You got it," Harry says as we both jump over the large pipe. After a few minutes of climbing we finally to where we wanted to be, we all take cover as one of the guards who is dressed in white walks past from the outside.

"Okay, now there should be a door just around this corner. That's our access point." I say just as Nate finishes what I was saying. "Once we're through, just stick to the plan, you got me?"

Harry agrees before we all jog towards the door, in the room there is a load of boxes properly filled with some small exhibits. Nathan walks up to the door and tries to open it and it's locked, which doesn't surprise me at all.

"Good job I came prepared," Harry says as he shows us the picklocks, he gets down to work but he had to say something very disgusting. "I pick more than my nose, my friends"

"That's disgusting," I say to myself just as Nate stops Harry from picking the lock. "Wait! There's an alarm. That's new since last time."

Nate says he could disarm it if he could find the box, Nate wanders off, leaving me and Harry alone. "What's up with you two?" I look over to Harry before I tell him that we broke up.

"Oh...not a very good break up then?" Harry asks I shake my head just as Nate comes back from disarming the alarm, allowing Harry to get to work with pick locking the lock. Once the door is open Harry goes out leaving Nathan and I. We both look at each other and nod before we both walk out, ignoring the guilt feeling.