We Meet Again

Alex's P.O.V

As I woke up and saw the fresh cuts on my wrist I felt disappointed in myself,my dad wouldn't want me to do this but he did leave me in this cruel world after all.

As I stood up and looked around my bedroom to see its clean all I need to do is make my bed.As I walked out of my bedroom and in to the bathroom I saw the big slap mark on my face ughhh,as I slapped some foundation onto my face as well as concealer cause trust me there is a lot of stuff I need to conceal on my my face I grabbed my phone and put One Direction on as started to sing 'Best Song ever' I loved that song.

"Maybe it's the way she walked,straight into my heart and stole it.Through the doors and pass the guards,just like she already owned it."I rocked out Harry's part whilst singing into my pink hair brush.

Next was Zany's bit what was kinda hard."I said,can you give it back to me?She said never in your wildest dreams."I took a deep breath in then out.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever.We knew every line now I can't remember,how it goes but I know that I won't forget her,cause we danced all night to the best song ever.I think it went oh oh oh I think it went yeah yeah yeah I think it goes oh..."I sang the chorus.

"She said her name was Georgia Rose,and her daddy was a dentist."I brushed with it then continued with Mr.Styles part again.

"Said I had a dirty mouth but she kissed me like she meant it."By now my full face of makeup and my hair was done.

My sisters favourite (Niall) was up,I tried my best for him but I couldn't beat his amazing voice."I said can I take you home with me?She said never in your wildest dreams."I took a breath again the broke down into the chorus.