Are you ready?

This is a little pre warning there will be SMUT and I don't know how "bad" or "detailed" it will be so yeah.Your welcome xx

Samantha's P.O.V

As I went outside I saw Joe getting out of his black Peugeot and looking at something on the seat."Hey Joseph,miss me."I asked with a smirk on my face.He looked up and can I just say he looked...hot.He was wearing a grey top with black skinny jeans and a dark blue hoddy and Nike shoes.His hair was messy but styled that way.

"Take a picture it last longer."He implied.

"I will,let me just get my phone out."I respond sarcastically.As he went up to me he gave me a big hug and kissed my temple.

"You look absolutely stunning."I blushed then gave him a peck on the cheek."I got you this."As he dragged me to his car he pulled out a bunch of Daisy's my favourite.

"Thank you Joe."I gave him another squeeze but I didn't mind cause he was so muscular.

"So what have you done after school apart from looking absolutely beautiful."He questioned whilst turning the radio on and Ed Sheeran came on.

"Had a shower picked out this done my makeup and waited for you."I lied,I didn't want to say I nearly cried because I couldn't find the right pair of shoes."So we're we going?"

"It's a surprise but it's like ten minutes away from here so don't worry."I smiled at his comment then went on my phone to play subway surfers.

****

"We're here Samantha."He screamed whilst putting his hand on my thigh.I looked at him then my leg."Oh,sorry I didn't mean anything."I giggled at his cuteness and just kissed him.

"Are you going to let me out Joe?"He laughed whilst getting out of his side of the car.As I got out of the car and looked up I saw it was a big restaurant."Joeeee,this looks very expensive.You didn't have to you know."I gasped.

"But I did...I like your heels,they don't look comfortable though."I laughed and smiled.

"Good cause the worst thing in the world is when someone says 'they look comfortable' because that means there ugly."I complained Joe just laughed.

"Well I'm still taller then you so hahaha."I gently pushed him but he just stayed on the spot still."Well let's come in the restaurant."I nodded my head as he took my hand and went in the bright place.

"Hello we are under Sugg."Joe said to the man at the front desk.

"I see but aren't you a bit young for this? You said you were nineteen boy."I looked at the man in discussed so I pulled my ID out and showed him and so did Joe."Oh,okay then follow me."As we went to the table and sat down the man walked away.

"That was rude."Joe complained,I nodded my head."So what are you having? I'm having a steak with some beer."I laughed.

"I will have a pasta salad with chicken and red wine."I babbled.

"What will you be eating tonight?"A woman asked.She had black hair with bright green eyes,she was very pretty.She had curves and as I looked down to her I noticed a wedding ring I thanked God.

"I'll be having a steak with a salad on the side with beer."Joe replied.

"I'll be having the pasta salad with chicken and red wine."I announced.