Hey

Alex's P.O.V

As I knocked on the door to Emily's house with my head hang low Samantha answered the door and hugged me."You can cry if you want to,we won't judge."As I walked into the front room where Emily was I sat down with my knees to my chest.

"I actually loved him."I mumbled.

"We know..."She sighed.I stood up before Emily could say anything else.

"No,you didn't know because you didn't know me when I was younger.You don't know how I use to be.You don't know nothing about my fucking past!"I screamed whilst walking to the door.

"Yes I do,I knew you use to be a slut."As Emily said that I left her house running into mine.But of course I had to bump into someone again.

"Sorry"I snapped.

"It's oka...your the girl who Lu....Jayden bumped into."

"Okay,I need to go bye."I hissed.

"Are you okay?"They said.

"I'm fine."And with that I ran back to my house then climbed into my bedroom window.And cried.I got up once and that was to charge my phone.

*****

PING PING PING

As I got up to check my phone I saw it was eleven and that a random number texted my phone.

To Alex:Hey

To Unknown:Who is this?

To Alex:It's Daniel,the boy who gave you the jumper.Do you remember me?

To Unknown:I thought your name was Ben?

To Alex:You got me,but this is Daniel,Ben is sleeping currently.We all have your phone number if that's okay? Oh I know your name cuss I sort of stalked you,you are really good at singing.

To Daniel:That's fine and thank you.What colour is your hair?

To Alex:It's turquoise,why?

To Daniel💙:Omg that's the same hair colour as Michael Clifford and me.Its for your name tag on your name to message you,if that makes sense?

To Alex:What hair colour do you have? And show me a picture of your brother-in-law and Michael,please.