About them...

Hey it's me again,did you is me?

So let's start with the main character Alexis.

Alexis;She is a strong person but one word can trigger her easily.She got depressed after her dad left and when she unfortunately lost her baby so the way she could forget everything she self harmed then her 'friends' got her into smoking and drinking and going to clubs but a after a bad incident she didn't go then started to self harm more.Before all this happened her mum got into a relationship with this man called Ricky,he loved her mum but not her so he abused her until he was proud with her.So in this story she isn't open about her problems only to people she think she can trust a lot and won't share it to anyone.

Emily:Emily is a very open person if she doesn't like you she will tell you but she doesn't like people judging her.She has been a good in school shooting past everyone in subjects but then she does like to play games.After she has a break up with someone she likes to go out with a person get them around her finger then break up with them you could say she's a bit of a slut.Samantha and Alexis do hate this game but it makes Emily completely but she's never actually loved someone.She hates swearing as well.

Samantha:Samantha is a year above Emily and Alexis but acts younger,she is the shortest but her crush is short anyway.When Samantha likes someone she is just determined to go out with them and make them her's only if she knows they have a future together.Again Samantha is very open and that's just her an open book you can read it when you want.

Look at Caspar and Joseph being Ashton and Luke,it's so fucking adorable isn't it.