3. Pregnancy?

I feel like I should talk about this...

 As stated in my previous book, Hang In There, I would talk about my thought on Lucy having a child with Gru. 

Personally, I'm not really picking sides here. I could say no because they have Agnes, Edith, and Margo already and if they have a child the couple would focus more on that child instead of the three girls. 

Nevertheless, I would say yes because they would be a total mess at parenting! First of all, Gru never took care of a baby. Secondly, Lucy is new to this whole parenting process. Imagine the look of Gru's face after Lucy announced that she's pregnant! As well as the girls (especially Agnes) reaction to the news. While pregnant, Lucy would temporarily beg for her husband's cuddles when she was sore. Gru wouldn't mind waking up at 4 AM making sandwiches for her beloved wife.  And the kicks that the baby does only excite Gru and the girls. The small strokes of Lucy's stomach would be done. Oh, and the naming of the child must be fun! (I feel like I should be doing a fanfic about this now :/)  Now, imagine after the child has been born. Toys that Gru built and company await it. 

Bottom Line: Pregnancy? Sure I wouldn't mind! :D~