39. A Druthazar Drabble|1k Special

Hey, look at that! It's another Balthazar headcanons! These are just some I thought of the other day...

•He's that one jerk who wants to give something to a child but just as the child is going to get it, he snatches it away with a smirk on his face (I still love you, though)

•Doesn't want to talk to you unless you're a fan of the 80s

•Enjoys Dru's arms wrapped around his waist

•Dru would wear some of his bf's tight clothing, then take it off because it's too stingy

•Balth won't admit it but he fancies the blonde's morning kisses and other random cuddles when he's working/stressed

•Yeah, whenever he's stressed over building his gadgets, Dru walks up to him and begin pecking on his neck, nibbling his jaw, and murmuring his love for Bratt

Now that I have switched these headcanons into Druthazar, here's an early Valentine's Day gift: A Druthazar drabble....

  The 80s man was blinded with work. He worked with his gnarled hands all day long. Balthazar wasn't aware of his calendar nor was he ever. Days, weeks, even months have passed and Balthazar Bratt wouldn't seem to bother. But, once the calendar hit February he was alarmed, watching stealthily the days go by. He didn't want to miss the only festive day dedicated to love. No, not this year. Balthazar wasn't quite prepared, though. His boyfriend would drop by his place temporarily, but never had the courage to question him what he desired. Yet again, wasn't that the wonder of Valentine's Day, guessing what your partner wants? It was a tough mission but he did it either way. 

In the busy streets blanketed with over a million of residents, Balthazar Bratt was in the search of a desiring gift for his boyfriend. As much as he loathed the outside world, he was covered in layers of scarfs, glasses, a hat, unrevealing his 80s clothing underneath. 

Going inside each store was simple, yet each clothing was something tacky or in fashion. Balth lacked the fashion world. He couldn't tell the difference between what's hot and what's not. Therefore, he avoided every clothing store. Along the way, he bumped into a jewelry store and ended up buying a heart necklace. One with a gemstone ruby in the center of the heart.

Valentine's Day approached, they spent their morning with lazy kissing and admiration for each other. Dru bathed his boyfriend in chocolate boxes, roses, and teddy bears. It was cheesy but adorable. The evening took over and so did gift exchanging. To his surprise, Dru gave him at least 20 different kinds of presents. The 80s man bit his lip in guilt. He whimpered how he only gave Dru one present. His boyfriend didn't bother he just wanted to see what it was. Therefore, Bratt gave it to him. 

"Omg, this is just what I wanted baby!" He blurted. Dru placed the necklace around his neck. "I love how it glitters!" Commented Dru. The blonde's hand slipped over the 80s man's cheek, pushing him closer. "Don't feel guilty, this is a wonderful gift. Even if you didn't give me anything, I still would be happy because I have you as my Valentine's gift." And with that, their lips merged. Dru's pulp lips over his lover. They roamed for moment before they cuddled~