18. Grucy!!! On Ice

So I'll usually be busy with homework or life. 

NOPE!

I don't know if ya'll notice my recent obsession with Yuri!!! On Ice but yeah it's crazy! (this is where the Phichit meme is from :P)It's just the best anime of 2016 and it's hella gay (Yay for Viktuuri! go read Love On Ice for Viktuuri one-Shots!). Long story short, it's about ice skating.  But this is a Grucy, Despicable Me story not some silly anime. WEELLLLL, as silly as it sounds I thought of Grucy and the girls, ice skating. I know it's like November, but hey you can ice skate whenever you want. Now I personally don't know how to ice skate...at all. So correct me on a few things if I get things wrong with these headcanons.

❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~ 

Okay so since I'm guessing that Russia has a variety of ice skating rinks. But since Gru isn' a fan of meeting people nor communicating with them he doesn't really go to them. Yet, Gru does know somewhat of ice skating (it probably cools him off) And since he knows how to ice skate he eventually teaches his daughters. It's hard at first, with all bump and bruises in the way but they got the hang of it! They skate like professional skaters. Twirling and swiftly skating on the frigid surface of the ice.

Now Lucy is stunned by their skill and embarrassed that she's the only one who doesn't know how to skate. More than happy, Gru guides his girlfriend around the rink. Since Lucy can't quit tumbling down, Gru grasps her waist from behind. The contact is pretty nice with Gru's soothing, warm breath in her ears. The Russian would whisper compliments to her ear. 
The first try didn't go as plan. The redheaded kept on falling on her butt with every step. She whined on how she'll never do this. Gru tried convincing her that this was just  the beginning, once you can master all techniques you [Lucy] can be a professional at this. The redheaded was stuck with those words every time they skate (which was every Wednesday aka an Ice Skating Date). Then, Lucy finally has got the hand of it and she was in smiles with tears spilling. Camel position, Ina Bauer, a lunge, she did it all. 

As a matter of fact, she started boasting her skills when entering the rink. Gru accepted the challenge and started dancing and showing off tricks like the two dorks they are. It was hysterical how they were enjoying the moment. "As long as Lucy's happy," Gru thinks.~