21. Shopping Addicts

The only day where the lines reach across from state to state, the day with discounts lower than your composure and the day right after Thanksgiving...

BLACK FRIDAY

And that's the only day which Lucy gets over herself with the coupons, discounts, and so forth. So before Black Friday (probably Wednesday because Thurs is Thanksgiving) Lucy will be hunting down for discounts on magazines/online. Since they'll make a perfect present for the family, Lucy does this alone. 

The day of Black Friday, Lucy shops along with a stampede surrounding her. It'll be like 6pm or so and Gru is just chillin' sipping some hot cocoa while flipping through channels in bed quietly and nice then he turns to the missing appearance of his wife. In his mind he's just wondering where his beloved wife can be at this time, probably walking Kyle or something. Then he just continues his regular night routine. 

Meanwhile, the redheaded and other strangers wait for the Black Friday opening of the store. She'll be shopping at a Walmart or whatever store ya'll call in your place that has basically everything, so it'll be packed!The agonizing wait was too long to bare, especially for Lucy. The vileness smell of others around her concluded that they haven't washed in days! And the massive amount of mothers that carried food and protection. The redheaded glanced at her bare hands, wishing she had brought food. Protection was already taken care of...trust me! 

Before heading out, Lucy stealthy ensnared her husband's Freeze Ray, Flame Thrower, and her own Lipstick Taser. To her amazement, they all positioned comfortably inside her coat. 

Now the doors were open and Lucy tagged along with the sea of vexing parents. The whole market was filled and attacked by those parents. It was nearly impossible to grab what the redheaded wished in a matter of minutes! So Lucy went snatched an empty cart as she went through a mental checklist. She seized for the soon-to-be-presents and ran off to the next object. Half way of the ride, she kept bumping innocent people/other carts. Unlike other parents, she actually apologized. Another duty was securing her stuff from "snatchers." 

Never in her life had she thought of using the Freeze Ray. But she did at one point. It was half an hour since the sale started and parents now were starting snatch things from each other. It was a bloody war with violence taking place and the ruckus of the strangers destroyed each other. Lucy tried avoiding this "war" it was too chaotic to participate in. But when Lucy placed the make-up set down a woman in her late 40s ensnared a cooking set from Lucy. Indiscriminately, the redheaded grasped for the Freeze Ray inside her coat and pulled the trigger to her target. The woman posed with shook in her face with the cooking set at the tips of her fingers. The ice flurried around her. Everyone else was stunned with what just had taken place, they backed away from Lucy slowly. The redheaded grabbed the cooking set and blasted her Flame Thrower at the ice, melting and freeing the woman (Lucy was guilty)

Paying the stuff was the only safe zone with only one consequence: waiting in line...again

Lucy stuffed her car with gifts that were meant to be wrapped later. She didn't want to take the gifts out so Lucy simply out of the car unlocking the house. She sees Gru in his robe all comfy with hot chocolate on his hand. "Where were you?" He asks. Lucy saunters over to her husband, slipping her hand to his cheeks. She leans embracing their lips into one. "Just a walk." Lies the redheaded, walking away. The ex-villain just shrugs going with that~