29. A Druthazar Christmas

I know this is GRUCY One-Shot, but hey, hEY! I LOVE DRUTHAZAR EQUALLY AS I LOVE GRUCY! So I made a Christmas Headcanon/Drabble Special! Before I start, I just noticed that my other Grucy One-Shot, Hang In There reached 2k! Thank's ya'll! 

• Dru will drop into his place temporarily, but for the holidays he stays with his boyfriend until it's January. Unfortunately, Balthazar will be busy during the holidays. Planning his schemes and testing his gadgets takes patience and time. Dru gets irritated the fact that Bratt won't spend any time with him nor would they go outside for a simple walk in the park. The perfectionist wraps his arms behind his lover. He stares at Bratt's worn out face. His exhausted baggy eyes give it all away how tired he truly is. Dru placed his chin on Bratt's shoulder as Dru's hands lower down stopping at his waist. "You're so tired, boo." Mumbles the blonde. The former child star says nothing he continues with the activation of his Rubix's Cube. Dru lingers his hands up to his lover's mullet. He starts twirling Bratt's slicked back locks. The blonde gazed at the way his boyfriend furrows his eyebrows and his visible wrinkles. "Please baby, Do it for me." Dru begins. He ran his fingers through his mullet, then lighting patting the side of his head. "Let's go out and buy a Christmas Tree so we can decorate or let's just play outside in the snow." The 80s man disregarded the blonde's statement which caused Dru storming away. Before Bratt was able to speak up, Dru was nowhere to be seen. He felt guilty for his actions but somehow had to make it up to his lover in some way. But how?  The next day came quicker than he could blink. Balthazar cracked open his eyes open, usually, the first thing he would see the sweet appearance of the blonde headed. Dru would usually brush Bratt's messy mane from his forehead. Instead, the 80s man faced Dru's empty side of the bed and frowned. He got up rubbing his cheek that lacked his Good Morning Kisses. Once he reached the kitchen counter, he found a cup of untouched tea. Infering that it was his, Bratt chugged it down. Just as he was going to read the newspaper, Dru swiftly passed by him. He was already sporting his typical white clothes. "Dru wait." Blurted Bratt. The blonde headed stopped midway. "I'm sorry for yesterday, I'll make it up to you! Let's go shopping!" He weakly smiles. Dru turns around with tears forming and the biggest smile he could behold. With his arms wide open, Dru ran towards his boyfriend causing them to fall on the floor. "I love you! Please don't ever ignore me and let's always hang outside!" The perfectionist hastily said. Balthazar gazes at the blue of his eyes, the way they sparkled. Bratt wrapped his arms around Dru's neck pulling him over. Their lips crashed and united into one. They roamed each other's lips tasting the sweet love.

Then they started making out for a flat 30 minutes :P

•Balthazar enjoys wearing ugly sweaters with his boyfriend 

•Dru doesn't like it though

•it's tacky

•yet, he does it to make Bratt happy :)

•Balth isn't as festive as Dru is though

•that blonde headed WANTS TO GO WINDOW SHOPPING IN EVERY STORE WITH A CUP OF COFFEE IN HIS HAND AND HIS BF IN THE OTHER

•that's Dru's ideal walk through the cool breeze of December

•Dru also sports Bratt's Ugly Christmas sweater in public when shopping

•On December 1st Dru has already planned how to decorate his bf's house (guessing that Dru lives with Bratt)

•By December 10th the whole house is in the festive mood including a fully decorate tree, stockings hanging from the wall, and Candy Cane scented candles (bought by Dru of course) 

•Is it weird to say how much Dru loves wearing Christmas themed knee high socks randomly...cuz he do

•Whenever Bratt is busy planning, Dru drops by with a cup of cocoa for him

•Or when they both have free time, they spend it in bed cuddling with a thick blanket covering them from the freezing temperature and hot cocoa to warm them up 

•Dru purposely fills the house with a mistletoe in every corner

•If Balth doesn't notice that there is a mistletoe above them, Dru will touch his cheek

•Instead, Bratt hastily grabs the sides of the blonde's face and kisses his soft lips :')

•Dru gives his white scarf to Balthazar whenever he's cold (they're such boyfriends! ^.^)

•Dru naturally gives the best gifts

•Since he knows his boyfriend really well, he buys him vintage 80 toys which substitute well as weapons, chocolate, a rose and a big teddy bear!

•Meanwhile, Balthazar buys Dru a fashion magazine, new fancy clothes, and hair equipment

•After the whole Christmas meal and opening, presents is over, they head up to bed and sleep/cuddle it off :)