Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy this little Fanfiction (well... little...) yeah... Imma go now... 

~ e 3e~ *flies off to J-Hope flowers and Lay Unicorns.* ~ e 3e~

Today was a rainy day. It was sunny for weeks and suddenly it was so cold.

"Man what is this weather?" Nari stuck her hand out of the bus shelter to feel the rain.
"Is that rhetorical?" I looked at her with a small giggle as she wiped her hands on her coat.
"Nope." She gave me a huge smile.
"You donkey." I looked at her as she burst into laughter.
"Then you're a goose." She insulted back.
"This is why we're friends. We insult each other yet we laugh and call each other something worse." we both laughed as i said this.
A cold breeze came and Nari's umbrella she was holding flew into my face.
"H-HEY What was that for?" I looked at her, flipping the umberella back to it's original shape.
"What?" she looked at me with a blank expression.
"I was talking to the umbrella..." I scratched the back of my neck with a slight blush of embarrassment to my cheeks.
"PFFT AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!" She started slapping my arm and her leg.
"Shhhhhhhh" I hushed her as people were looking at us.
We weren't even waiting for the bus but it was raining so hard and the wind was too strong for our umbrellas. They would just flip inside out it we put them up.
"How long are we gonna have to stay here???" Nari whined.
I pulled out my phone to see if I had gotten any messages.
"None..."
We took a seat and waited a few more minutes. It felt like hours though.
"Man I'm cold!" Nari was moving around on her seat trying to keep warm.
"Aye well it wasn't raining before!" we had worn not too warm clothing today and had a coat and umbrella incase. We weren't expecting it to rain so much all of a sudden. Nari was wearing her coat with a black long sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and boots. I wore a white long sleeved shirt, pretty light type of shirt, with some black ripped jeans and some small boots. I also had a green coat on.

"Shoot I should've worn warmer clothes

"Shoot I should've worn warmer clothes." I was mentally crying a river as I said this.
"HOOOOOOOO [your name]!!! Look Look Look!!!" Nari was pointing at someone on the other side of the street.