Chapter 16

"Is that mine?" Jimin pulled out his phone to answer the call and his face went pale.
"H-Hello?" he answered.
I couldn't hear much but two words caught my attention.
"Passed away."
My heart dropped at the words. I didn't know who it was about but those 2 words killed me.
"Ok, I understand. Yes, thank you. We'll be there in 20 minutes." he hung up and he began to breath heavily.
"Jimin?" this time I was the worried one.
"We have to go back to the hospital." He got to his feet and helped me up.
"What? Why?" I walked fast behind him.
"Nari's parents." He stopped and walked even faster.
"What happened? Jimin please explain!" I began jogging to catch up to his pace.
He didn't answer anything and we walked into the hospital for the second time in a day.
"[your name] and Jimin?" the lady at the office told us to go back to Nari's parents room.
We walked in and were greeted by a nurse. Behind the nurse were the 2 beds Nari's parents had been in earlier, but instead of seeing their faces, there was a large white cloth on both of them.
"What is this?" I looked at the nurse and I could feel the world spinning around me.
"We are greatly sorry but Mr and Mrs Kim have passed away. We believe someone poisoned them somehow."
"What do you mean somehow?" I walked closer to her and narrowed my eyes.
"It was injected." she took a step back.
"How do you know?" I had driven her to the corner of the room by that point.
"T-There was an injection mark on their inner elbows and there was blood."
I moved back to the door once I knew the nurse was telling the truth. We dismissed ourselves and sat down outside the hospital. It was silent for a while and all you could hear was crying. Jimin wasn't crying. He just sat in the corner, pale as a ghost. I heard light footsteps and Jimin's shadow loomed over me. He sat down next to me and hugged me again. We stayed like that for a very, very, very long time.

- I couldn't be bothered waiting till 12 so I'm updating 11:20 at night

- THAT HD PHOTO OF CHIMCHIM THO