Chapter 10

[BACK TO YOUR PV]

I opened my eyes as I felt the warm sun on my eyelids. I couldn't believe it was already morning. I sat up and noticed someone had covered me with a blanket and also placed a pillow under my head.

"Um..." I stared around blankly wondering who it could have been.
"Oh [your name]..." Nari let out a long yawn.
"Nari?" I looked at her blankly as I watched her cross her legs lazily on the couch.
She turned on her phone and began scrolling away at it.
"Bingo dingo!" she turned her phone screen towards me.
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" I let out a loud screech.
"Geehee." She had evil written all over her face.
"It's never getting deleted." She hugged the screen tightly.
"You cow." I leaned on the back of the couch and let out a loud sigh.
There was silence for a few seconds and she stared at the photo she had taken of me.
"Delete it." I stared at her.
"Nope."
"Delete it." I repeated
"Nopey."
"Delete it." I once again repeated.
"Nopey dopey."
"Delete it."
"Nopey dopey gropey."
"Gropey?" I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Oops..." she commented.
"Oops..." I repeated after her.
"JJEOREO!!!" she suddenly screamed out of nowhere.
"Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?" I said in a weird voice.
"JJEOREO!!!" We both whispered excitedly.
"Ireon ge bangtan seutail" one of the members had come down and continued our random arrange of lyrics.
"Geojitmal wackdeulgwaneun dalla" Nari and I continued.
"Maeiri hustle life" the member continued and it was followed by a pair of screeching birds and a dull yet high pitched high note with an angelic high note.
"I gotta make it, I gotta make it, nan jom jjeoreo!"
We all burst into laughter as Rap Monster and Jungkook popped out from behind the door.
"I'm guessing that dull high pitched note was Rap Mon." Nari pointed.
"And the angelic one was Jungkookie." I laughed a little at Rap Monster's face when he noticed Nari's finger was landing on him.
"I'm the best singer." He said.
"Taetae is best." Jungkook said.
"You trynna make me jealous?" Rap Monster asked.
"Sorry Hyung..." Jungkook looked down a little embarrassed.
Rap Monster rapped his arm around Jungkook's should.
"Just joking!" He had a cute, cheesy smile with dimples.
"Hehe." I giggled.
"You guys are all the best singers and rappers!" Nari and I both said.
They both looked away embarrassed and said a small 'thank you'. They're so cute!
"Oh Nari? [your name]? You guys are still here?" Suga came down and he looked pretty tired.
"Yeah, we were about to leave soon." I answered.
"Oh no I didn't mean it in a bad way, I though you guy left earlier." he rubbed his eye a little and let out a cute puppy yawn.
He continued walking towards the kitchen and he reminded me of a little lost puppy.
"We should get going." Nari tugged on my arm and I agreed.
"Do you need help with cleaning up?" I asked them as I looked at the plates of popcorn that were left from the movie night.
"No it's fine, we can clean it!" Rap Monster said and he gave a smile.
"Are you sure?" I looked at him worryingly.
"Yeah, don't worry!" Jungkook added.
"Ah ok?" I reluctantly accepted
Nari and I said goodbye to all the boys and thanked them for the night. 

*I was wondering if anyone wanted me to make a character design for Nari or if you guys would just like to create your own looks for her? If anyone would like a character design just comment that you'd like me to draw one and i'll do it*