Chapter 23

I couldn't help notice how Jungkook slept dangerously close to the edge of the bed. There was quite a large distance between us.
"Oy, you're gonna fall." I said in a faint voice.
No answer.
"Jungkook?" I turned to face him but all I could see was his back.
"Oyy..." I touched his arm lightly but he was fast asleep.
I slowly got up and took out my phone.
"Waa~ so bright!" I blurt out.
In an instant I covered my mouth. Jungkook didn't move at all. He must really be asleep.
I turned my phone back on and turned the brightness to the lowest.
"What was that message" I searched through my contacts and reached the message he had read earlier.
I read the address carefully and wrote it in a page of my diary. I teared it out and placed it on the bedside table. I quietly changed into my clothes from earlier, grabbed a pair of spare keys and my phone.
"Is that all?" I thought as I put on my coat.
I slowly opened the door and went to search for the address. It was around 12 in the morning and it was really dark. I walked through the streets cautiously making sure to go through the correct streets.
"Turn left." my phone GPS said as I got to a small side street.
It was dark, and only a few lamp posts made the place look welcoming. I walked into the side street and continued on that road for a few minutes.
"Your destination is on your right."
I looked to my right to find an old building with spray paint covering its walls. I looked at the time to find it was already 2 in the morning.
"Maybe I should come back later?" I looked at the time and calculated how long it would take me to walk back to the dorms.
"If I don't take any wrong turns I should be there half an hour earlier... 1 hour and a half..." I stood there counting my fingers and didn't notice the figure nearing me.
I heard a twig snap and I sprung around.
"Who's there?" I stood in the same place for a few minutes.
I heard my phone ding and it turned off.
"Great no more battery..." I stuffed it back in my pocket.
"Oh I forgot the address page on the table!" I face palmed slightly before hearing another footstep.
A hand violently wrapped around my mouth and the person tackled me to the ground. I managed to get them off me and jumped to my feet.
"Suga?" I stepped back hesitantly.
"What the hell are you doing?" I gasped.
"You owe me." were the last words I heard.