Character design: Nari

@Princessemma23 asked for a character design in the last chapter when I asked so here it is~ you don't have to use this look for Nari, but this is how I imagined her.

Name: Kim NariNickname/s: Nana, Ri (feel free to suggest any you think would be nice)Gender: FemaleAge: 18Date of Birth: 7th October 1998Height: 168cmWeight: 50kgHair colour: (originally) blackEye colour: BluePersonality: Funny, jokes a lot, trust...

Name: Kim Nari
Nickname/s: Nana, Ri (feel free to suggest any you think would be nice)
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Date of Birth: 7th October 1998
Height: 168cm
Weight: 50kg
Hair colour: (originally) black
Eye colour: Blue
Personality: Funny, jokes a lot, trustworthy.
Favourite colour/s: Red and black
Occupation: High School student
Favourite subject/s: Art and photography
Likes: music, annoying friends, taking photos of people sleeping, Jimin
Dislikes: school, waiting, cold, being hungry
Powers/ Abilities: speak to animals (she believes), annoy people to the point they give up trying to stop her, eating a whole party plate of sushi by herself
Family: Father, Mother.
If anyone wants to know what 'Papillon' means it's 'butterfly' in French.
[I chose butterfly because to the reader she is her best friend and the only one that she tells all everything to. Like in the BTS song 'Butterfly', they say that they're afraid that the person's going to fly away like a butterfly which is what the reader is afraid of- that Nari will one day forget about her and leave her all alone like a flower among a field of grass.]

[read the English lyrics in the chorus if you don't understand what I'm talking about above but yeah]
- I hope you everyone who is reading this story is enjoying it and also thank you so much for 100 followers guys! I didn't think anyone would read any of my stories because I really don't think I'm a good writer😂 although, when I was in primary school the teacher sent me up with a narrative I wrote to the principle and I got so many principle stickers in 1 day- I think it was about a kid going to the zoo and he saw a giraffe🤔 but yeah... At school I never write stories like I do here cuz for some reason I hate writing the way I want at school... Like I'll start with 'on a sunny day...' Or something like that😅 I really hate showing people at school things like how I really wrote stories cuz I'm afraid they'd judge me or something? Now that I think about one of the teachers at my school told me I should join some thing she was running for the term where you learn to gain confidence and find 'hidden talent' and she pointed at the painting I had in my hand cuz I had an incursion with an artist and we did painting. She referred to my painting as 'hidden talent' even tho everyone in my art class and the teachers I have for art know how I draw/ paint and I do too... She just didn't have a chance before to see cuz she's my PE teacher... She's probably try to get some sort of sport talent out of me tho cuz I never waste my energy in that class. Even when I do try tho no one passes it to me because I'm not good at sport. SOME KID THREW THE BALL AT ME WHEN I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION CUZ I GAVE UO ON TRYING THAT DAY AND HE EXPECTED MY BACK TO SEE THAT HE THEW IT TO ME! Like boi, I asked for it earlier and you stared me in the face and threw the ball stupidly even tho I was ready to catch.😑 but yeah...  there was no point in those things above but oh well... 
~ Thank you so much for 100 followers and I hope you guys enjoy my stories! If yous ever have any requests for stories, things you'd like to see in a story or characters/ members you'd like to have more involved just tell me and I'll try my best to get it done~
Imma go now, I missed lunch (k I forgot about it as I was drawing Nari) I had something else to say but I forgot... Oh yeah there may or may not be an update on this story today since I spent all day drawing Nari and getting distracted in between but there will be one definitely tomorrow if I don't put one up today~ bye bye
... ~(~• 3•)~