Chapter 4

"OOOOOY hyung~~~ It's been 3 minutes..." Jungkook wined.
We were all sitting on the bench as we waited for Jin.
"He's gonna come don't worry!" J-Hope tapped Jungkook's back.
"Oh... Jin texted..." J-Hope looked at his phone and his eyes grew large.
"WHAT??????" J-Hope let out a loud yell.
"What is it Hobi?" Jimin looked so innocent.
"He said 'Sorry, missed the zero. I meant 30.' Man why is he so cruel to us." J-hope looked so defeated as he said that, it made me laugh.
"[your name] What's so funny?" Nari said.
"He writes how mothers write. Get's the kids exited then that all plummets to the ground after they text you that they forgot to write something or missed a letter." I smiled.
"How do you know [your name]?" Nari knew about how my mother had left me with my father but none of the others did.
"Nari..." I said in a tone for her to not mention it anymore.
"What?" She took out a snack bar from her purse.
"Dammit I'm supposed to be home by now..." I quickly took out my phone to text my father.
"Were you supposed to be home by 8?" They all looked at me, apart from Nari cuz she knew what time I had to be home.
"Yeah... supposed to is a little light though. I HAD to be home at 8. Now it's 8:01 and guess who's gonna have a fun time talking when she gets home." I said sarcastically and leaned back on the seat. I let out a silent sigh knowing how much trouble I'd be in.
"Can't you be a few minutes late?" Jimin began to talk.
"You don't really-" I was cut off by J-hope and Jungkook telling me:
"You can tell us, don't worry."
"Now I have no choice right?" I looked at the puddles on the floor.
"You don't have to." Jimin touched my arm slighty but then quickly pulled away.
"Oh it's Jin!" Jungkook ran to the car that stopped and the first thing he asked was:
"Did you get food?"
This one! He loves food.
"Yeah but I only got some for me since I love it more!" Jin said cheekily.
"Yeah you even have a show called 'Eat Jin'". The boys said.
I didn't notice I had tuned out and suddenly asked a really stupid question.
"Who's eating Jin?" I looked up blankly from my phone as the messages kept coming.
"[your name] no one's eating Jin but when you put it that way... It sounds kinda... w-weird." Here goes Nari with her wrong mind again.
"N-NARI I DIDN'T MEAN IT IN A WRONG WAY!!!"
"No I meant that would mean cannibalism..."
"Great... now I got a wrong mind..." I got up and slowly walked to the others.
"Your phone won't stop..." Jungkook pointed at the flashing light.
"Yeah... the thing for notifications doesn't wanna work for me..." I tucked it in my pocket and hoped the flashing and dinging would end.
"Oh [your name] and Nari!" Jin waved out of the window.
"Oh Hi~" Nari waved as she ran towards the car door.
Jin was also in some of our classes but not as many.
We all got in the car and Nari and I thanked him.
"Oh Jin-hyung, where are the others?" Jungkook asked him.
"They didn't come with me." Jin was looking in the review mirror at Jungkook.
V, Suga and Rap Monster were missing.
"Well I can see Suga sleeping right now... V... not sure and Rap Monster?" Jin started thinking about what the others were doing.
"Oh take a left here." Nari said, directing Jin where to go.
"Ok." He took the left and we arrived at her house.
"Ah thank you Jin!" She got out of the car and waved us goodbye.
"Ok [your name] where do I go from here?" Jin waited for Nari to enter her house and I too, directed him to my home.
"WAAAAA~ It's huge!" J-hope looked at my house with his mouth wide open.
"I only have one room in it, the rest my father owns." I thought of all the trouble I was gonna get it as soon as I entered to door.
"Hhhhhh" I cringed slightly and thanked Jin and the others for driving me home.
"Stay safe!" I waved them goodbye and walked towards the door.
I went to grab the handle when it was violently opened. I was nearly knocked out at how fast it opened. This door opened to the outside and I quickly jumped back.