Chapter 18

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME- K by a long time I mean (I don;t actually know) 3 weeks? Less? More?

I drew Jimin today and thought I might put him here- Does he look ok?

I'm gonna come back in a week and think he looks like J-Horse has dragged him face first on the floor and then Rap Monster's come and broken him in a million pieces but yuh!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 130+ FOLLOWERS!!! I never thought I'd even get to 10 TAT

Hope you enjoy this chapter~

Jimin opened the door to the dorm and he was greeted by an overly- happy J-Hope.
"Ow, J-Hope... I haven't been gone for so long!" J-Hope let Jimin out of the friendly head lock.
"What's [your name] doing here?" Suga came up to the door looking half asleep.
"She can't go back home because it's all broken and someone is missing?" Jimin looked confused while remembering what I had said.
"Huh?" J-Hope looked even more confused.
"I don't really feel like explaining right now." I crossed my arms and averted my gaze to the wooden floor.
"Is it alright for her to stay here?"
"Should be. She needs to share a room with someone or one of us share a room with another and she uses that room." Jungkook came in.
"I can just sleep on the couch, I don't wanna bother you guys."
"Yah! [your name] we can't do that!" Jimin looked at me with a stunned look.
"What? Why not?" I looked at him.
They shouldn't have to change things around just for me to stay.
"Because we can't. We have to take care of you! We can't accept you and then tell you to sleep on the couch. It's not fair." V joined in the conversation.
I opened my mouth to say something else but Rap Monster cut me off.
"We don't know how long you're staying here for and couches aren't comfortable to sleep on. We can arrange the rooms so that you don't have to sleep on the couch."
"O-ok..." I hesitated.
"Do you mind sharing a room with one of use or should one of us share a room with another?" Jin asked politely.
"Uh I don't mind sharing a room with someone if they don't mind."
"Ok~ Who wants [your name] to share a room with them?" Jin looked around and someone agreed.
"She can share mine."

**** WHO DO YOU GUYS WANNA SHARE A BEDROOM WITH??? NO NUTTY BUISNESS HAPPENS BUT YEAH WHO YOU TRUST SHARING A ROOM??? I'd choose Suga cuz I feel like he'd be strict on whose side is whose and if you go onto his side he'll kill you and he only takes up half the bed and he's probably the least likely to keep you up all night cuz he cares about his sleep but if something was wrong he's care.****

Suga: This part of the bed is mine. If you enter it or touch me I'll kill you.

Me: YUS SHIR I PWOMISE I'LL STAY ON MUH SIDE! *aye aye captain hand*

Suga: K goodnight.

Me: Goodnight~

*Suga trying to sleep*

Me: Hey Suga... do you think aliens have genitals? If they do what would they look like?

Suga: Shut up.

Me: That's a serious question.

Also Me: If I laugh in my sleep it's cuz I made a funny story in my head.

(Am I the only one that makes up stories using my OC and my favourite characters/ members/ themes while I go to sleep? Once I made myself cry because I made it too sad. Also i almost fell off my bed because I had a dream I was trying to fit cut oranges in a box but the lid wouldn't close. Is that normal to dream of?)