Chapter 13

^ A lil cover I did with someone on smule ^

I cautiously made my way to the kitchen. Everything was shattered. The glasses, plates, silverware on the floor. One thing in particular caught my eye. The table legs. The once perfectly cubed legs were chipped and splintered. The table had also moved drastically compared to the day before.

"Oh... why are the knives all here?" I looked at a sharp knife on the floor. The blade was slightly chipped too.
I walked up the stairs with fists, ready to punch at whatever came out. There was no one except me inside the house. I walked through all the rooms. Some were a complete wreck, while others looked like they had never been tampered with. I opened the door to my fathers room and found many of the shelves had been knocked over. I could see blood on the floor but not as much as would be expected for a home with this appearance. I felt another buzz in my pocket.
"Why can't people just shut up for an hour?" I pulled it out and the mint green ball of paper fell to the floor.
I leaned down and flattened it. This time a different number was on it.
"5..." I whispered.

I walked to my room and found the pink heart from earlier

I walked to my room and found the pink heart from earlier. Unlike the first heart this one was smaller and a different colour.

"4, 5." I flipped them around and tried finding a way they'd fit but none of it fit together.
I grabbed out an old diary I had never used and taped them both on separate pages, writing how I had found them, what day I had found them and what I had done during the day. I closed it and stuffed it in my coat pocket. I took my coat everywhere so I wouldn't lose it here. I swung my coat over my shoulders and grabbed a few things that were valuable to me. Most of the things in my room were just bribes. My Father would buy me things and tell me that it was for me but since he payed for it I'd have to leave him alone or do chores for him. I have to admit, he was a businessman but every weekend he would overdose on alcohol. Sometimes he borrowed money from people.
"UUUUH my phone!" I checked it quickly to find a message from another unknown number.

I didn't get any answer so I decided to text Nari.

I didn't get any answer either.
"Nari why won't you pick up?" I lay down on my bed.
"What happened?"

There won't be any update tomorrow or the day after cuz I have an assessment but there will be one after those 2 days~ Maybe if I finish it early there will be an update after tomorrow but I'm not sure. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the chapters coming~