Chapter 22

"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know?" He stood up.
"Why are you even reading my messages?" I crossed my arms and frowned.
"That doesn't matter right now!" He yelled in frustration.
"YES IT DOES!" I yelled back even louder.
"Hhhg." he let out a sigh of vexation before continuing.
"I wanted to see if you heard anything from Nari lately."
"She's gone." I spoke coldly.
"I thought that she may have contacted you after that..."
Jungkook looked at the ground, still holding the phone.
"Just give it back and don't get involved." I extended my arm to take my phone but he put his arm above his head.
I couldn't reach the phone, and as I reached for it I slipped and fell straight into him. Everything went dark in the room. I could hear our breathing and feel his chest going up and down.
"What happened?" he whispered.
"I don't know." I spoke with a muted tone.
"Oh looks like we have a blackout." Jimin was quite loud.
"WHAT HAPPENED???" I heard another voice from another corner of the dorms.
"J-Hope calm down." Rap Monster's voice echoed through the rooms.
A loud scream was heard from another room. Jungkook and I both sprung to our feet without thinking.
"Why is V yelling at this time of night?" Jin spoke.
We both let out a small sigh and I instantly started feeling around for my phone. I could see a small light under his wardrobe.
"There it is." I took it from under and turned on the flashlight.
"Ah don't shine it in my eyes." He squinted and I quickly turned the light away.
"Suga?"
Suga was standing in the doorway of Jungkook's room. He seemed slightly sleepy but not as much as before the walk.
"How did you get here from the other side of the dorm? It's too dark to see anything." I shone the light past him.
He didn't answer me.
"Suga?" Jungkook stood next to me.
"I ran into a few things." he turned around and walked away.
"What?" Jungkook sounded puzzled.
"What was that about?" he shrugged it off.
"Let's just go to sleep. The lights should come back on later."
"O-Ok." I replied a little unsure.
We both walked back to our side of the bed with the phone illuminating the path.

*Do you know what happened guys??? What do you think Suga was at the door for?*

- new chapter after this today~

- I DID A WATERCOLOUR PAINTING OF SUGA BUT DIDN'T LOOK AT REFERENCE TO WATERCOLOR HIM AND I DIDN'T PUT EFFORT INTO THE LINE WORK