Chapter 15

Jimin and I left after an hour and walked back to the waiting room. A girl was standing in the corner of the room, watching our every move.
"Someone looks dodgy..." I stared at the girl for a few seconds.
"Hm?" Jimin looked at me and then to the girl.
He grabbed my arm without thinking and dragged me out of the door.
"Sorry, she gave me chills." he chuckled nervously.
We both walked to a park nearby and sat down on the bench. I took out my phone and tried contacting Nari but every time there was no answer.
"Do you think she's ok?" I stared at my phone.
"Don't know. I hope she is." Jimin answered back.
We sat in silence for a little while and then he asked me something I wish he had never asked.
"Want me to walk you home? Won't your parents be worried?"

(JIMIN YOU LIL HJGJHGKHGJKGLADJKHLA BOI STAHP I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE)

"No. I'm fine." I said quickly.

(I bet you guys wanted to say yes- Too bad- They said no- poor you- *walks home with Jimin*)

"Why?" He looked at me with a questioning look.
"Nothing."
"Tell me why!" He grabbed my shoulder and I flinched.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to do that..." He let go and looked at the ground in shame.
"I don't need you to walk me home." I got up and a few seconds later, collapsed to my knees.

(Will you marry me Jimin? You get Jungkook after- and then Jungkook gets V- joking)

"[your name] what's wrong?" he kneeled/knelt down and held me up as I sunk my head further down to the ground.
"What's wrong? Are you ok? Do you need me to call the hospital?" he panicked.
"No..." I said faintly.
"No for what?" he grabbed my arm in fright.
"All." I was holding my hair as I held my head up from hitting the concrete.
He was about to say something but closed his mouth. in an instant he had wrapped his arms around my waist in a tight hug. I didn't move an inch.
"What happened?" I felt his hand tremble on my back slightly.
"My dad..." my voice was brittle as I said it.
"WHAT DID HE DO?" He yelled in distress.
"NOTHING." I yelled back shakily.
I lunged myself towards his chest and gave him a hard push. He fell back in dismay.
"What was that for?" he looked blankly at me.
"WHY COULDN'T JUST STAY OUT OF THIS? YOU SHOULD'VE JUST STOPPED ASKING ME THINGS! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS?" I found myself yelling at the top of my lungs at him.
I stopped in my tracks and we both listened to the sound of a buzzing phone.

^Me when I know what I want to write about in a chapter^

- Leave a comment on who you think is calling ~(ㅇㅅㅇ~)