Chapter 20

He slowly walked over to me and grabbed my wrist.
"What do you want to eat?" He dragged me behind him towards the kitchen.
"Really, you don't have to do that. I don't want to bother you guys." I followed.
I was met by a hard chest. Jungkook had stopped walking and I wasn't paying attention.
"You ok?" He looked unsure of something.
"Y-yeah." he let go of my wrist and continued to walk.
"Do you like ramen?" His voice echoed through the empty room.
"Yeah. I guess." there were a bunch of little trinkets here and there.
I picked up a small gold ring from one of the shelves. It had a simple design. I looked at it closely and spun it around a few times.

 I looked at it closely and spun it around a few times

"You can keep it if you want. It's mine but you seem to be more fond of it than I am." Jungkook came back with ramen for the 2 of us.
"Sorry, I was just looking at it." I put it back on the shelf.
"Here." he handed me a bowl of ramen and we both ate in silence.
"What happened?" the silence was broken.
"Nothing." I said bluntly.
"Something must have happened."
"I don't feel like explaining right now." I placed my finished bowl down on the table and let my body sink into the back of the couch.
"Sorry. I didn't think-" I cut him off.
"Don't worry about it." My eyelids became heavy and I closed my eyes.
A few minutes passed and someone gently grabbed my hand. I opened my eyes to find Jungkook putting the ring I was looking at earlier on my right hand middle finger.
"Keep it. It looks nice on you!" he gave a cute bunny grin.
"Thanks." I gave him a smile in return.
"You tired?" the seat next to me sunk down and Jungkook let out a loud sigh.
"Yeah, you look more tired than me."
"Haha." he giggled and closed his eyes too.
"Do you have anything to wear apart from that?"
"No. It's all at home. Oh I'm still wearing my coat right?" I couldn't be bothered opening my eyes.
"Yeah you still have it on." he finished talking and it was followed by another few minutes of silence.
"If you want I have some pants and shirts that might fit you. It would be uncomfortable sleeping in that."
"[Your name?]"
"Sorry." I opened my eyes.
"What's sorry?" he looked at me with a muddled look on his face.
"I fell asleep for a second." I brushed my hair back behind my shoulder.
"We should get to sleep. You can borrow some of my clothes until we can go get yours."
Jungkook stood up and started walking away.
"You coming?" He spoke through a yawn.
I stood up and walked towards him when something fell out of my coat.
"Oh it's my diary." I picked it up and put it back in the pocket.
"Diary?"
"When I say diary I take that phrase very lightly. There's nothing in it apart from 2 pieces of coloured paper."
He gave a slight nod and we kept walking.
"This is my room." it was pretty tidy. The clothes were in their places, the bed was made and there weren't really anything lying around apart from a few pair of shoes.
"There's only 1 mattress though so we each get a side." he wandered to his wardrobe drawers and took out a T-shirt and a pair of sweat pants.
He unfolded the shirt and took one look at me and put it back.
"That won't fit." he looked around until he found jumper-like shirt. 

(whichever of Jungkook's sweaters/ shirts/ jumpers etc. you guys like.)

"Here, try these on." he handed them to me and showed me to the bathroom.
"They should fit you."
"Ok." I walked in and locked the door, coming out a few minutes later wearing them.
"Fits?" he gave me an eyebrow look and I knodded.
"Thank you." I looked at the floor a little and he scratched the back of his neck.
"Good, let's sleep." he took my wrist again and we both walked back to his room.

- Image of Jimin and Jungkook ORIGINAL ARTIST (getyourdragon on Deviant Art): http://fav.me/d9o0vp3

- It was too beautiful.

- Hope you liked this chapter. I'll probably update tomorrow.