Chapter 6

I awoke to a loud crash from downstairs.
"What was that?" I got up and slowly walked downstairs.
I looked around for a moment until I noticed someone at the window.
"Shoot I dropped it!!!" The person said.
"N-Nari???"
"[your name]?!" she looked more surprised than me.
"You broke in???" I looked at her, shocked.
"Technically I didn't break in since you're my best friend!" she said cheekily.
"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes as we both laughed.
"Hey you aloud to go out today?"
"I should be... yeah actually. My dad didn't say anything about not going out." I replied.
"OK!!! Eat, get dressed, we're leaving in 30~" she jumped up and down happily.
Today was surprisingly sunny compared to yesterday. I decided to wear a short dress with black stockings and a pair of high heels. 

I stuffed some toast in my mouth and quickly finished them so I could brush my teeth

"Done!" I ran down the stairs and Nari hugged me tightly.
"I've been gone for 20 minutes! Relax~" I hugged her back.
"Let's go!" She dragged me out by my wrist and closed the door behind us.
"What are we doing?" I asked, following behind her.
"Jimin asked us if we wanted to hang out so I said yes!" she swung around me like a little girl about to get ice-cream.
"Pfft, I should've known!" I nudged her and we kept walking.
"He said he'd meet us at the lake."
"The lake?" I looked at her confused.
"Yeah, he's gonna wait for some of the others to come too." she saw the lake in the distance and started walking faster.
"It's over there." she pointed.
"Nari... be careful ok?" I looked around to see a group of people suddenly walking towards us.
This doesn't look good... I walked faster and grabbed Nari's hand.
"Walk fast, don't look back." we walked fast and I could see one the guys from the group following us with a face that meant trouble.
"Where's Jimin?" I asked her as we kept walking.
"He should be at the tree..." we looked around and saw a figure of a man under a tree.
"JIMIN!!!" Nari yelled out.
"NARI SHUSH!" I cupped her mouth and the guys behind us started running towards us.
"Are you crazy???" we broke into a run towards the tree and Jimin had a worried look on his face.
"The hell is wrong with you??? I told you walk fast and don't look back, not walk fast and yell for Jimin!" By now Jimin had started running towards us too.
I spun on my heels to see the guy a meter away from me, heading for a punch.
"Shoot!" I ducked and kicked him to the ground before running back with Nari.
"Jimin!!!" Nari was screaming as if she had just found her prince in shining armour.
"Oh gosh... that was close!" we both puffed infront of Jimin as we slowed to a walk.
"Oy are you guys ok?" His face was slightly pale from the shock of what had happened.
"Yeah but what about you? You look pale Jimin!" Nari seemed like nothing had happened to her.
"How can you be so cool about this?" I walked closer to Nari and someone suddenly grabbed my arm from behind.
"FOUND YOU [your name]!"