Chapter 14

In BTS' Blood, Sweat and Tears live performances- When Jimin wears the V neck shirt I can;t help but notice how much you can see his collar bones and also chest ribs cage part- Jiminie needs to stay healthy and eat well, sleep well too! All the members- Jiminie used to be chubbier  TAT

My phone buzzed again and I quickly took it out to check what it was.

"Jimin?" clicked on his notification and read his message.

The hospital was only a few streets away so I ran all the way

The hospital was only a few streets away so I ran all the way. I bolted into the hospital puffing and stopped at the counter.
"What are you here for?" the lady looked at me.
All I could do was stand and try calm my heart rate down.
"[your name]!" A familiar voice said behind me.
"She's with me." he said to the lady.
"Ok, please take a seat." she showed us an area of empty seats.
We both walked down and I slumped down in a chair next to Jimin. He explained everything he knew and I sat quietly, listening to every word. First it was my father and now Nari's parents had gotten into an accident and Nari was missing.
"Jimin and [your name]." the nurses came over and we were able to talk to Nari's parents.
"What happened?" I looked at them both as they lay on the white hospital beds.
"A car came from the side and it didn't stop. Went straight into us. A guy pulled Nari out but he left is there." Nari's father explained.
"A guy?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Was it my dad?" I asked desperate for answers.
"No... he was tall, his lips reminded me of a puppy pout..." Nari's mother answered.
"Puppy pout?" I pointed to my face.
"Yeah a it was like a little puppy." The father spoke.
"S..." I heard Jimin whisper but I could only make out the first letter.

- K just a short chapter today.

- So I pre-ordered the Wings album and today I saw a post truck and I was hyped- He went my house- STARED ME RIGHT IN THE EYES- and kept driving to a house up the street. I was whispering "GIVE ME MY DAMN BTS ALBUM I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR!" I'm internally crying. I was so excited cuz the only thing I know is that it's the Wings album and the songs. I don't remember what the poster looks like, what member imma get for the photobook or polaroid or anything- I don't even know what the member polaroids look like cuz I swore I wouldn't watch any unboxing videos (that was a lie I watched 1) but yeah I skipped through to see what members had what letters and I forgot so yeah. Imma go cry myself to sleep at the fact that the post delivery guy looked me in the eyes and kept driving. It was a moment where we connected mind and I thought "I'll kill you (Got me Suga on)"