Chapter 27

*SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! I've have some assessments and homework to do and haven't really been in the mood to write anything. I made a Deviant Art account a few months ago if anyone's interests it's LucyHeartfilia77 ( http://lucyheartfilia77.deviantart.com/ ). Thank you so much for 200+ followers even if I don't update often! I hope you enjoy this chapter even if it's a little bit shorter compared to the others. I wanted to write a horror story with BTS and the reader but I really do't think I'll be able to do it. I'll try update this story more often but there's no guarantee.*

We got to the front of the dorm and Suga reached for the handle. He opened the door to find a dark room.

"Where is everyone?" I followed him in while whispering.
"Sleeping." He pointed at the hallway.
"Jungkook's room is the second on the right."
"I-I can't see in the dark!" I nearly fell over a shoe while saying that.
"Who's there?" A voice came from the hallway.
"Jungkook?" I heard Suga question the voice.
"Suga? What are you doing? Where's [your name]?"
"She's here." He grabbed my arm and tugged me forward.
"Oh ok..." it was silent for some time until Suga cut it out.
"Make sure she stays in the dorms." he pushed me into Jungkook, who didn't seem to be prepared.
"What?" the sunrise started to illuminate the room.
"Jungkook... you're hopeless when it comes to girls aren't you?"
"Hyung..." He looked embarrassed and bit his lip.
"Whatever, get Jimin to take care of her or you do it whichever." Suga walked past us and went to his room.
An awkward silence spread in the room until Jungkook looked away.
"Jimiiiiin???" he turned and started calling Jimin's names in the hallway.
A few seconds later a tired Jimin came out of the room.
"Yeah?" he said between a yawn.
"Take care of her I can't do it anymore."
Jungkook also returned to his room and left Jimin and I, staring at each other in the hallway.
"Huh?" we both emitted.