Chapter 26

*MAN I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER- I got lazy :') But yuh I made a deviant if you guys would like to check it out it's LucyHeartfilia77 http://lucyheartfilia77.deviantart.com/

 I was thinking of writing Imagines on here? Would anyone be interested? Merry Christmas to whoever reads this before it's too late. Hope you enjoy this chapter.*

It was the girl Jimin and I had seen at the hospital before Nari's parents died.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Where's that crazy girl?" she stood on the side of the wall.
"What crazy girl?" Suga grunted.
"Orange hair to her shoulders." she waved just above her shoulders as if showing how long it was.
"SUGA!" we heard Nari's voice again and we saw her appear from the corner of the street.
"There's your answer." I told the girl and Suga grabbed my arm as we continued to run, dodging people through the street.
"Watch it!" people would yell, and at one point I ran into someone's shoulders.
"Sorry!" I quickly apologised and continued to run.
We ran to a side street and hid there. We didn't see Nari or the other girl run past and we waited for a while.
"Do you think she gave up?" I asked Suga.
He just sat against the wall and stared at the opposite wall.
"Aren't you sad?" He looked at me with a small frown.
"Well, I guess. He wasn't really the most caring person." I sat down next to him and it was really silent.
We waited for a while until we saw that the sun had started to rise.
"We should go." He stood up and started walking back the way we had come.
"Wait for me." I got up and walked behind him.
"How do we get back?"
"Shut up and follow me." he grunted.
Not wanting to be knocked out a second time, I did what he asked... by ask I mean 'demanded'.
"Why aren't you talking?" He turned around after we had walked for a long time.
"You told me to shut up so I did." I crossed my arms at the stupidity of his question.
"Man you actually took that seriously?" he continued to walk through the dark street.
"Well yeah, I don't wanna get knocked out again."
"Ok." he said plainly.
We got to the front of the dorm and Suga reached for the handle. He opened the door to find a dark room.