Chapter 2

"HOOOOOOOO [your name]!!! Look Look Look!!!" Nari was pointing at someone on the other side of the street.
"Oh isn't that... Jimin?" I squinted a little.
"YES!!!"
Nari has had a crush on Jimin for who knows how long. He was in most of our classes at school and she always stared at him.
"OH SHHHH!!!" I managed to cover her mouth before she said anything else.
"Oy you can't just swear so loud!"
"Sorry... HE LOOKED AT US!" by now you could say she was well into the fangirl stage.
Jimin had looked at us and was coming across the road.
"Whaaaaaa? Is that a camo-blue rain jacket?" I watched him walk across the road towards us.
"Hello~" He was very cheerful. Almost too cheerful.
I blinked and he disappeared.
"Huh?" I swear he was just infront of me... Whaaaaaat?
"Ow ow ow ow." I heard a faint cry of pain and he reappeared where I had last seen him.
"No way... He just fell!" I burst into laughter.
Nari had grabbed my arm and tried calming me down but I couldn't help laughing.
"Ah... You ok?" Nari started the conversation while I was left on the ground.
"OY JIMINI!!!" I heard a voice yell from behind and I quickly got up.
"Jimini? Really Jungkook?" He looked slightly embarrassed.
"Ji... Mini..." He repeated the name out loud and finally realised something.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!~~~" He raced towards him and jump kicked Jungkook in the ankles.

Now that was just cruel to his ankles.