Chapter 30

A few days had passed and I had been thinking about Jimin's notes and what he told me after.

'[Your name] I-I love you! D-Do you... feel the same way? It's ok if you don't!'

He sounded so innocent saying that. I thought of Nari.
'Nari liked Jimin...' I cast my eyes down to the floor as I walked through the small cafe.
I instantly shot my eyes back up.
'NARI?' I yelped and quickly covered my mouth.
The girl looked straight in my eyes and mouthed something to me.
'You owe me, remember?' were the words I made out.
I was in trouble. Today the cafe was quite empty so it was easy to see me. There was no way to get away from her without her following me. I walked up to the counter slowly and took out my phone.
'Who do I text?' I scrolled through my phone contacts but none of them seemed to be any good.
'I don't have any of their numbers...' I murmured and quickly ordered something.
None of the members had come with me today since they were all going to practice.
'One of you come please.' I whispered as I walked out of the cafe as fast as I could.
Even Suga, who I hadn't spoken much to since that day, would be good enough. Nari came walking out of the cafe behind me and was walking at a steady pace.
'Go away.' I grimaced and muttered to myself.
I hastened my pace down the street and so did Nari.
'I just need to find somewhere to stay for a while... right?' I started panicking more and walked even fast.
Nari sped up faster just as I did, there was no way to get away from her. She was following my every move. I suddenly bolted down the street, going through as many crowds as possible to lose her. I turned a corner and felt a presence behind me.
Was is her?
I stood up straight and slowly averted my attention to the person who had followed me around the corner.
'[Your name]?' the person uttered, confused.

- I'm too tired to update further today, hope this chapter is good~

Who do you think followed Reader around the corner?