Chapter 8

ParkKimMinAh suggested an action movie and  Princessemma23 suggested 'Lights Out' so I added them as movies you watched in this chapter~

Thank you for the movie ideas!  ~^U^~

Next chapter probably updated tomorrow. Let's all take a moment to watch this beautiful and adorable gif of Jimin laughing- It replays so watch it many times! Jimin looks so fluffy *^* 

I wanna hug him and squish his cheeks  o///> 3>///o

"What movie should we watch?" Suga asked.

"Um... not sure." I replied.

"What about a horror movie?" Jungkook suggested.

Damn Jungkook I hate horror...

"Lights out is good." V added.
"Uh..." I smiled nervously at the 2.
"Yeah a horror movie sounds cool!" Nari agreed.
She grinned at me and I knew what she was thinking.
"What about an action movie instead?"
"Like what [your name]?" Jimin asked.
"The Avengers? Iron Man?"
"OOOOH Iron Man!" Jungkook said at the mention of Iron Man.
"What about both? We can watch them both." I heard Suga say as we walked down the streets.
"Ok!" Nari, Jungkook, Jimin and V exclaimed.
"[your name]?" Suga gave me a blank expression.
"I don't mind what we choose..." Honestly I was hoping they wouldn't choose Lights Out cuz I really hate horror but just this once I guess.
"Ok we'll watch both!" Nari slapped my arm cheerfully.
We all walked to the boy's dorms and as they opened the door J-Hope came walking out.
"Oh J-Hope!" Jimin looked surprised to see him.
"I thought you said you were going to the studio?"
"Yeah I was but I didn't end up going." he replied to Jimin.
"Let's go." Suga pulled Nari and I through the door.
"Hello Nari! Hello [your name]!" Jin waved to us from the kitchen.
It looked like he was cooking something.
"Hello Jin." We both smiled.
"Let's go watch the movies!!!" V and Jungkook both grabbed our hands and dragged us to the movie room.
We all sat down on the couch and Jin made popcorn for us.
"Don't eat too much or you'll get sick." He told us.
We all laughed at him as we smiled.
"We won't! Don't worry." Nari spoke.
First we watched the Avengers and we all sat next to each other.
"We should just have a movie marathon today." V gave us a cheesy smile as he said that.
We all agreed with him and we watch more movies. It was around 10 at night by the time they decided to watch Lights Out.
"Lights Out time!" Jungkook put the disc in the player and we all changed seats again.
J-Hope had joined us aswell as Rap Monster and Jin.
"What movie did you just say?" J-Hope suddenly looked worried.
"Lights Out." Rap Monster looked at him tiredly.
"Oh..." His facial expression changed to one of fear and he slowly got up.
"I think I might skip this one." He started leaving the room and I was about to join him but Nari wouldn't let me go.
We re-aranged ourselves so Jin and Rap Monster were sitting on the floor. Then it went Suga, me, Jimin, Nari, Jungkook and V. J-Hope went to his bedroom to get some sleep and the movie started. We had all grabbed blankets and some of us were half asleep but we all managed to stay awake until half of the movie. I found myself jumping every 5 minutes and covering my face with the blanket.
"Hahahahaha." Nari gave an evil laugh as she grinned from across the couch.
"[Your name] doesn't like horror movies." I could see her eyes gleaming with pride as she had been able to keep me watching the movie for the first time ever.
"Whatever." I said sleepily and closed my eyes.