Chapter 31

I haven't updated in heaps long oh wow- people were confused about what happened in some chapters (I wrote them weirdly didn't I?) I'll try explain what happened- Nari was in the car with her parents and another car came from the side and crashed into them. After the car had landed someone got Nari out but not her parents and then the ambulance took her parents to the hospital, but they later died of poisoning. [Your Name] is staying at the dorms with BTS and there's a black out at night. Suga is found standing in front of [Your Name] and Jungkook's room. [Your Name] later goes on a walk with Suga and then decides to go to the address that was sent to her alone. Nari is there and shoots [Your Name]'s dad and Suga is there and helps [Your Name] to get out. There's a girl that they see that looks suspicious but they don't know who she is. Now the members were going to be practicing and so [Your Name] goes to a cafe but finds Nari there, who still holds a grudge against her. [Your name] is chased by Nari. If you have any other questions about what happens just let me know~

Nari sped up faster just as I did, there was no way to get away from her. She was following my every move. I suddenly bolted down the street, going through as many crowds as possible to lose her. I turned a corner and felt a presence behind me.
Was is her?
I stood up straight and slowly averted my attention to the person who had followed me around the corner.
'[Your name]?' the person uttered, confused.
I turned around to find Jimin standing at the corner, holding a box of 7 coffees. He had a face of worry and curiosity.
'What are you doing running around like a mad man?' he laughed.
He looked so cute with his little cheeks going into a smile.
'I saw Nari...' I trailed off as I saw another figure come up behind him.
J-Hope had also come around the corner holding some some muffins.
'Yooooooo~' he yelled happily.
'Did you see Nari?' I pointed behind him questioning his bright face.
'Nope.' he said while taking a bite of the muffin.
'I thought you guys were supposed to be practicing?'
'Yeah, we went to get food for everyone!' they both said holding up what they had got.
I looked up from the food to find a third figure. Nari was standing behind J-Hope, glaring at me.
'Oh Nari?' Jimin turned around.
She looked shyly down at her feet and twiddled her thumbs.
I glared at her in disbelief. Those once murderous eyes she had seen a few moments ago had turned back to her old eyes.
'I'm sorry.'
'What do I owe you?' I spoke firmly.
The two members looked from me to Nari and then back at each other.
'I wasn't thinking, I just wanted him to be mine...' she looked up at me and then to Jimin.
'What do I owe you?' I repeated again.
'Nothing anymore. Suga was the one...' she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
'Suga was the one- who got me out of the car.'  she sobbed.
'Suga did?' Jimin raised an eyebrow.
'You wanna know who was in the car that hit us from the side?' she smiled creepily.
'Your father.'
Nari's shaking hand pointed at me.
'YOUR FATHER!' she fell to her knees and bawled her eyes out.
I stood there, processing everything. Did my father crash into her car before the mess in the house or after?