Chapter 21

"Which side you want?" he questioned, while taking another pillow and placing it on his bed.
"I don't mind. Choose the side you want."
"If you don't want the right side I'll take it." he fluffed the pillow.
"You can take that side. I don't mind what side." I fixed up the jumper top he had given me.
"Ok." His face turned all different shades of red as he said it.
"Can I go for a walk?"
"Huh? A walk? It's really late!" He jumped up.
"Yeah a walk." I raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"It's dangerous this late." He looked innocent with his huge eyes.
"I'll be fine." I said as I tucked my hands in the pants pockets.
"You should get one of the members to go out with you. I'll go if you want."
As he said that someone walked up to the door and opened it.
"Who wants to go for a walk?" He mumbled with an eye closed.
"[your name] wants to go for a walk, but it's too late for her to alone." he pointed at me.
"Come on. I'll take you for a walk [your name]." he opened the door more.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I was gonna go on one cuz I can't sleep."
"Ah ok, thank you." I walked out and waved a goodbye to Jungkook.
We both put on shoes and walked outside. It was cold and we could see smoke as we exhaled.
"Oh I forgot my phone." I shrugged it off.
We walked for around half an hour and then returned back to the dorms.
"Try not wake up Jungkook ok?" He took off his shoes and walked back to his room.
"Ok..." I whispered in response.
I walked back into the room as quietly as possible but Jungkook was still awake.
"Oy [your name], why is there a message to you saying 'You owe me"?" He looked worried.
"Um, that's nothing." After I said that a new message came in.
He furrowed his brow as he read.
"Help. It reads... and looks like an address? [Your name] who is it from?"
I hesitated for a second before finally answering his question.
"I don't know."