Chapter 3

I stared at the two as they chased each other around the bus stop shelter. I could practically see hearts in Nari's eyes as she stared at him.
"You're so love-sick." I tapped her on the back and rolled my eyes as I giggled.
"They have a little something going on if my eyes aren't deceiving me." I stared at the two boys as they tackled each other and laughed.
"Hehe." Nari scratched the back of her neck as I told her my opinion.
"Jimin does have a little something with Jungkook but Jungkook always rejects him." She started playing with the puddle infront of her.
"Don't you dare." I eyed her as she had the same idea I had feared.
"Let's JUMP!!!" Nari canon-balled her feet into the puddle and next thing I knew our coats were soaked to the brim with rainwater.
"Why you lil'!" I grabbed her and pushed her into Jimin.
"OH SHOOT I DIDN'T SEE HIM THERE!!!" I yelled out loud as they both fell to the floor.
Great... she gon get me back big time for that one...
"N-Na-ri?" She was blushing like mad and Jimin had a slight tint to his cheeks too.
After that there was complete silence as we all stared at the pile of cherry blossoms on Jimin. (Nari's blushing remains)
"See Jimin you are short cuz she just said she didn't see you there." Jungkook gave a little bunny smile and gave me a thumbs up.
"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" someone behind us yelled and that was suddeny followed by a loud scream of pain.
"Great what now?" I turned around to see an umbrella closed on his head.
"PFFT HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!" Nari had somehow managed to collect her remains and piece them back together. Instead of being a pile of cherry blossom petals on the floor, she was a laughing mess.
"Are you alright?" I removed the umbrella to find that it was none other than J-Hope.
"Eheehe..." He laughed nervously and closed the umbrella.
"Where are the others?" Jimin said as he got up and fixed his raincoat.
"They went to get food!" J-Hope cheered happily.
I could see a faint drool coming from Jungkook's mouth as the word 'food' was mentioned.
Jimin walked over to Jungkook and J-Hope and whispered in their ears. They all smiled to each other.
"Hey [your name], Nari... would you like to join us for dinner? S-since you guys live quite away from here and it's still raining." Jimin stuttered.
"I have to be home soon..." I muttered.
"Oh..." Jimin looked at the ground a little.
" I was supposed to be home an hour ago..." Nari looked at the time.
"Oh why aren't you home then?" Jimin looked at her.
"We got stuck here in the rain." She giggled a little while saying that.
"Oy this aint a laughing matter!" I looked at her a little.
"Dude I giggled!"
"Fine this aint a giggling matter!" I crossed my arms and had a smirk on my face when I knew I had roasted her.
"That was a good one [your name]." She punched my arm a little.
"Maybe we can drop you guys off?" Jungkook said while looking at the rain.
"If it isn't too much trouble for you guys." I didn't want to get in the way of their plans.
"No it's no trouble! Jin is going to be around 10 minutes. Maybe less..." Jimin started counting how long Jin was going to take.
"We can text him to come pick us up if you'd like." J-Hope took out his phone as if we had already answered him.
"Ok done!" He put his phone away with a huge grin on his face.
"Hobi... They didn't even give an answer." Jimin scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"Jimini... That was the point." Jungkook gave him a small smile, also a little embarrassed.
"He said he's gonna be 3 minutes!" J-hope shook his umbrella a little as we waited for Jin to arrive.