Chapter 7

"FOUND YOU [your name]!"
I spun around in surprise at the voice.
"[Your name] what do you think you're doing?" the deep voice spoke.
"Dad?" I stepped back and he lost the grip on my arm.
"What do you mean 'Dad?'" he said.
"Who's this?" he pointed his wrinkled finger at Jimin.
"That's Jimin." I said quickly so Jimin didn't have to say anything.
"Jimin eh?" He eyeballed him up and down.
"Why does he look like he's taking a full body scan of him?" Nari whispered in my ear.
"What was that young woman?" He narrowed his eyes, but it was less than the time before.
"N-nothing sir!" She stuttered and quickly backed away.
"More of your 'friends' I see?" He once again pointed his finger at a small group of boys walking towards us.
"Who?" he said grumpily.
"Jungkook and Suga... with V" I judged the faces from a distance.
"Who?" he repeated again.
"Jungkook, Suga, V!" I also repeated.
"I ASKED WHO SO TELL ME PROPERLY" he yelled.
"I told you. Jungkook. Suga. V."
"V? Heh what type of name is that?" he grunted.

(K I wrote this chapter last week and today one of my friends was like "Who's the kpop that had white hair and looked like Kaneki?" and I told her 'V' and she's like "What's his name?" I repeated 'V' and she asked like 5 times so I was like "IT'S V FROM BTS BUT HIS REAL NAME IS TAEHYUNG!".)

By now the 3 had reached us and were wondering what was going on.
"Nari, you 4, I'm sorry you guys have to put up with this girl. If you're sick of her tell me and I'll deal with it." He handed one of them his business card.
Not for his business, but because there was his phone number at the back.
"Just call that." he gave a half hearted smile and turned on his feet.
"Why would we need to call?" Suga said sternly.
"Well because-" my father was cut off by Suga.
"She's perfectly fine being with us and we're perfectly fine having her here." before I could say anything they had grabbed my arm and started dragging me away towards the crossing lights.
"And here I thought your father would be nice like you..." I heard Jimin mutter under his breathe.
"Oh I didn't mean to say that out loud!" He turned away quickly before anything else could be said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Maybe we can get ice-cream?" Nari said happily.
"Maybe a movie?" V suggested.
"How about a mattress store? We can choose the best ones and lie on them until they tell us to leave." Suga said, almost sounding too serious.
"Uh..." I smiled a little unsure.
"All you can eat buffet?" Jungkook said as he thought of the food.
"I kinda like the movie...then we can get ice-cream?" Jimin looked up at us all.
"I don't mind." I left the decision to them as I was fine with anything.
"Ok then movie and then ice-cream it is!" The all said happily.
Suga gave me a gummy smile, making me laugh silently.
"What movie should we watch?" Suga asked.

SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT SOME MOVIES I SHOULD SUGGEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER CUZ I DON'T KNOW ANY FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD >~< Or a movie genre? Fantasy, mystery, romance etc.