Chapter 9

[JIMIN PV]
It was around halfway through the movie and [your name] had fallen asleep next to me. I have to admit, she looked even cuter asleep. I couldn't help but stare at her slight blushing cheeks.
"Cute." I smiled slightly as I whispered to myself. I turned back to the TV and a few moments later something had rested on my shoulder.
"Hm?" I looked to what it was and it was [your name].
I felt my face become a light pink as I watched her peacefully sleep on my shoulder. Maybe I should move her off my shoulder? I went to move her but Jin stopped me.
"You'll wake her up if you do that." He said, as if he was a mother.
"Uh... ok." I listened to Jin and I continued to watch the movie.
I watched the rest of the movie and by the time it was finished it was around 11:30pm. All the popcorn was finished and nearly everyone had fallen asleep. Nari and [your name] were knocked out completely, Rap Mon was drooling from the corner of his mouth as he lay asleep on the beanbag, Jin next to him, one hand on his thigh. Suga had gone off to sleep, J-Hope had completely skipped the whole idea of watching the movie and V and Jungkook were holding their phone lights to their faces imitating faces from the movie.
"Oy... Jungkook? V?" I squinted at the sight of the bright lights.
All the room lights were off so the phone lights were exceptionally brighter than usual.
"Oh sorry Chimchim!" Jungkook brought the phone down, turning the light away from my face.
"What do I do with her?" I pointed at a sleeping [your name].
"Suga told me he asked Nari to text her and [your name's] parents to let them know they were gonna stay over for the night." V replied.
"I meant... she's kinda..." I stared at her again and I heard a voice behind me.
"Cute?"
I turned around to see who it was and I was surprised to see J-Hope had come down.
"Oh J-Hope! Can you help me get her off, I don't wanna wake her." I asked.
My eyes were met with a flash of bright light and J-Hope had a smile of triumph on his face. He turned the screen towards me after he had a proved it was perfect.
"There!" He smiled contently.
"What? Hey! J-Hope delete it!" I asked with a small laugh.
"Nope~" He held his head up in pride while saying that.
"Seriously J-Hope!" I argued back.
"You didn't deny when I sai 'cute' so I get to keep it." He turned off his phone and walked around the couch to us.
"F-Fine. But don't show anyone!" I could heard V's laughter while I spoke.
"Ok." J-Hope held [your name] as I got up and he placed her back on the couch.
"Well I'm going to sleep." he waved and walked back to his room.
"We're going to sleep too. See you later ChimChim." V and Jungkook both walked out back to their dorm and I was left alone with a sleeping Rap Mon, Jin, Nari and [your name].
"Pocket?" I looked at [your name's] dress and saw a pocket on one of the sides.
It was hard to see because of the delicate lace patter but it was still visible.
I walked towards her.