Chapter 8- So much talk

Please read A/N

?????

I feel extreme pain on my chest. This is normal, but just one thing. It felt more realistic. I get up from my lying bed and sit down on it. I scratch behind my ears as they twitched. Something's not right... I stretch a bit and get up. I start shuffling through my cabinet. I start looking for dream balls and the small paint brush. Where is it! I thought as my tail started to lash around behind me. I keep shuffling. Did I already waste th- I then feel a sphere shaped object under my hand. I pull out my hand. It was a dream ball. I was about to use the ball and I hear a noise behind me. I look back. Dream!

He walks up to me panicking. "What's wron-" He holds my shoulders and shakes me a little. "I need you to go back to the void right now!" he yells. "Why?" I tilt my head while my ears drooped down a little. "I can't explain right now!" I he yelled again as he took a paint brush and handed it to me. "I know you broke the other one." he said. I grab my locket and open the backside, before I dip it I hear Dream. "I got to go! Sorry!" He said shaking his head. I look up. "Wait! What about the other Nekojin! Will they be there too!" I yell. "No! They need to find you first!" he said hopping into his portal. "Then how can I find them before they find me!" I couldn't hear him as he finished all I heard was a small description. ".....locket"

Y O U

I sit at the edge of the bed crying my hands wet. He's gone. That's all I can think about. His voice echoed in my mind. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry....I'm sorry." I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled and put my hands on my head pulling my hair. I as I did that I started curling up on my bed. I hear my door swing open. "Y/N!" It was my mom. I continue yelling. My mom goes and sits next trying to calm me down. I feel her place her hand on my back. "Honey what's wrong? Are you okay?" "What does it look like!" I yell. Her warm soft feeling fades from my back. She sighs her hands start to take my hands off my hair. "Leave me be!" I yelled as I turned around in anger swinging my hands. *smack*

My mom looks down in shock. I get up from my bed walking against the wall trying to reach my door. "I-I'm sorry mom." She looks up at me. She had a angered face. She stood up and I smile gently in pity. Aww fuck. I turn from my room to the door and run to my back yard. "Y/N M/N (If you have one.) L/N!" She had a sandal. I smile. She wouldn't hit. I like how she tries to look threatening but never hits me. I run to the only standing tree. The Big Oak. It's nickname I gave. I run until I reach it. My dad built a tree house for me when I was younger. I climb the ladder and enter the hatch then close it and sit inside.

"Y/N F/N open this hatch this instant young lady!" "No! Go away nobody's home!" I yell. "Y/N!"she yelled once more. "Sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please leave a messenge after the beep! Beeeeeep!" I then hear a thud she's trying to crack it open. "Oh shit." I look around for a way to run out. I found the slide leading out. I hop on and slide down. Weeeeeeee. As I get off my mom just reached the inside.

"Y/N!" she yells again. I sprint to my room, shut the door and lock it. I hear the thuds of footsteps choke up the stairs. I went to sit on my bed. "Y/N please open the door!" I shake my head. "Mm." I see a small shadow under the door. "I dropped the sandal." she replied. "Hmmmm. Okay." I said as I got up and unlocked the door. Instantly the door opens. I back up and fall. "Gotcha bitch!" said my mom laughing. She started tickling me near my neck. I laughed super hard. I tried to tell her to stop but failed. I feel my saliva spit out of laughter. "Ewww." my mom said jokingly. She stops and kneels in front of me. "Out of that bitchy mood now?"

I smile. "Yeah,... and mom?" "Yes?" "Don't call me a bitch."

N I G H T M A R E

Dream escaped.

Ink is dead.

Great....

I leave the dream. I leave the dreamscape. I teleport my castle. I sit on my throne and wait for Error to come back.

"GuEss WHo's bAcK." "Took you long enough." Error teleports next to me. "So WHaT d-d-diD yoOu WhIle I Was GonE?" I shuffle through my pockets. I feel the tiny jar of dust with his scarf. I pull it out and drop it to the ground. "WhAT iS thAt?" He steps closer and picks up the jar and he examines it for while. "WeLL SeEMs lIkE InK'S goINg tO enJoY a NIce naP." "Wait....where's Cross?" I ask. Error shrugs. "He WAnTed tO sTay anD Wait foR InK. Oh WElL." He responded. "You do know there's no way he'll be able to come back." He smiles big. "HeH At LEasT ThE PLaCe WilL Be QuIEt FoR OnCE." I nod my head in agreement. Cross is super annoying. Especially when he calls me 'Senpai' that shit is annoying. I sigh. "HaVE YoU THouGht Of ANytHinG To gEt ThaT BoOK?" he questioned. I give a shocked face. "How do you know about the book?" "DoN'T ThiNK I DidN'T sEe ThaT On HEr HaNd TOo."

I grumble something under my breath. I roll my eyes. I decided to ignore the statement and say something else. "Welp with Ink gone we'll have easier access to the Void, but Dream probably already warned the other one about us so smartest thing to do right know is get that girl." I said as I started pacing around the room. "AnD How ARe wE SUPpoSe To GeT HeR WItHouT HEr KilLIng Us?" I shrug. Nekojin's powerful creatures that they are. One hit from them we could die. "Wait..." I said as something else popped into my head. "If she's a Nekojin, a chosen one to be more specific, she has no idea what she's capable of, then again she might know. So some way I need to gain her trust." I look at Error for a idea. He smiles big. "YoU'Re StuPiD. SHe's TotALly GoIng To TRust You AFtEr You KiLLed INk." I frown and give a irritated look. "Any other ideas?" He stayed silent. "That's what I thought.......Anyways how do I get her to trust me?" Error tosses me the jar of dust. "BrINg InK BaCk." He said. "Why would I want to do that? If that's the one reason I wanted the book. To get rid of him." He face palms himself. "LoOK YoU CaN DEStrOy HiM AFteRWarDs. BEsiDes IT's WhAt We cCan WOrrk WittTh."

I roll my eyes. Then again it is something we can work with for now. "IT'lL Be ThIS OnCE. PRomIsE." He said. I toss him the jar again. I nod. "Bring the stupid shit back then."

Heyyyyy! Ummmm........sorry for not updating like I said I would. It's just school. So much schooooooool. I've been trying to typing but my sibling have been using my computer for homework. I don't want to be fucked up so I let them. I know it's three persectives and that they're short but the next chapter I want to make it super long for the 1K special! Thank you guys so much!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I reached it faster then my sister did! Bet that Jenifer! (I'm just kidding jenifer.) I wanted to ask you guys something. More like a favor or if want favor. But those who haven't read my other book please check it out. I want to continue it but I catch u with this one. So yeah.

Again thanks so much for the 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gracias... I really like how you guys are enjoying this so far. :3 Anyways I need to go to bed. Have school tomorrow. Boiiiiiii!

~The OreoCookie

Word count: 1415