Chapter 17- Lurking In The Shadows

Please read A/N

"I can't believe I have a son! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Ink was cut off. I covered his mouth. "No..not again. My ears suffered enough." He just muffled. Ink's been here for 6 hours. *whispersssss* My ears perk up. "Did you hear that?" I say as I look around cautiously. "Hmmm I didn't hear anything." he said looking at me. "It was probably your ears, they hear really well." said Ink. I look around once again. But those whispers sounded so familiar... "Missy!" shouted Pj. "Look! I drew you a picture!" I look at it. I sweat. Oh god.... "It's beautiful! It's perfection!" Yelled Ink. "I love it!"I say as I smiled. "Here! It's yours!" He said handing it to me. "Thank you!" I say. I open my backpack and take out my binder. "I'll put it in my binder."

He smiled softly. He seemed happy. Adorable. "Hey kiddo." Ink said looking at me. "Hmmm" I say looking at him. "I think it's time for you to get some sleep. Besides I think it's time for this bundle of fun to get some sleep too."

"Oh...okay." I say placing my binder on my bed. I look at the time 12:16. Wow it's early. I look at Pj. He was nervous. I crouch down. I grab his small hands. "Pj we talked about this...Ink is going to take care of you. I pro-" "I know but I want to see you again."

I hug him. "You will I promise. Besides next time I see you I want to see what Ink has taught through that time. Okay?" He smiles warmly. "Okay!" We part our hug. I look up, Ink had already made a portal. Pj walks to him. He looks back at me. He looks at Ink He smiles and runs into it. Ink looks at me. "Promise I'll tell you everything later." He walks in as the portal slowly closed. Then I hear hissing. "Rose?" I say.

The hissing was coming from the living room. I open the door and walk out. The hissing grew stronger. I reach the stairs and make my way downstairs. I found Rose hissing at the window. "Rose?" She looks at me. "Took you long enough to realize." Realize? "Realize what?"

She looks at me sternly. "Some one's here...I can feel their hostility." I look around I don't see anyone. "I think it's to late for you to be aw-" She launches her self at me. I move aside. She lands on my shoulder. "I know you're there!....Get away!"

Who the hell is she yelling at!

"Hey Rose...I'm going to bed I'm not going to deal with your bullshit right now." I say as I walk to the stairs. I go up the stairs and reach my room. I lie down my bed. I'm to lazy to change. I'm going to sleep with this clothes. My vision started to get blurry. I see the light....

~TeeM sKipp :3~

It was morning. I have school. Uggggggggggggggggggggggh! I get up and stretch. I pass my mirror. I walk back. My ears were gone. I look at my butt I don't have my tail. I sigh. Thank god. I change into my F/C shoes and F/C shirt. I walk out the door. As I reach the stairs there was a trail of flower petals. I look in the room. Rose was sitting near the window. "What are you doing?" I say. She looks back. "Keeping watch." I nod slowly and walk away and get ready. I grab a yogurt and head to the door. "Rose I'm leaving." I say opening the door. I walk out. As I walk to school I saw a few monsters passing me and such. Then someone pushes me. I look back.

Tritiniy.

"What the hell do you want." I say. She walked next to me. "...I...um.." I glare at her. "I w-wanted to apologize about what happened...." I laugh. "You want me to accept your apologize. Apologize to Frisk. But until then." I grab her from her shirt. "I can be as bitchy to you for the time being." I say as I let her go. I continue walking soon I reached the school. I go inside. I look around. I couldn't find her. I decided to go to the school garden. That's Frisk's second favorite place to hang out. I reach the garden. Found her. She was with Jason. I smile I'll leave them alone.

As I turn I bump into someone. It was Tritiniy. I growl under my breath. She smiled softly. "That's nice. That's how it should be." I push her. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" I whisper. "Duh. I'm here with you." The bell rang. I shut my mouth and walk away. "Lil bitch." I whisper under my breath. I soon reached my classroom. But before I got in I feel someone touch my shoulder I look back. Jason. "Hey I need to talk to you." I shrug him of. "What." He pulls something out a small pocket knife. WTF! He looks around the hall was empty. He takes out his hand and points his index finger. He cuts his finger as blood slowly gushed out. He hands it to me. "I'm not doing it." I say. "You have to."

"I told you I'm not doing it!"

"Look please I know it hurts but this is the only way I can contact you when we have no communication. Please."

I walk away. He grabs my wrists. He pulls me I pull back. "Fucking stop." He takes the small blade and cuts my finger. "You little bitch!" I stung. He places his bleeding finger onto mine he starts to smear it. "Let me go!" He stops. The bleeding stopped and the cut was gone. "If you need me just call me." He said as he walked away.

I stare at my finger. What the hell was that for? I continue walking until I reached me class. Math. Today I had all even classes (2,4,6,8). I walk in. Frisk wasn't here yet. I wait patiently, the one minute bell rang. Frisk walks in. She rushes to her seat. I stretch. Then I feel someone next to me......Tritiniy. Tritiniy sits next to me.

The bell rang.

The teacher closes the door. "Alright class today we'll be taking a pop quiz!" Instantly everyone groaned. Are you fucking kidding me! I roll my eyes. "But it should be very easy. It's a review on 8th grade math." he said passing them out. I raise my hand. "But why are we taking a quiz from 8th grade." He hands me a piece of paper. "Just to refresh your memory."

Soon as I got my paper I stared at it. I don't remember any of this. T~T

I spent about 30 minutes staring at the paper. I was about to right place my pencil on the paper when I hear a whisper. Then it got louder. If y=mx+b, what does b=. I flinch back. That sounded......Rose was right someone's watching me. I get up from my seat I look around everything seemed normal. "Miss Y/N what are you doing?" I look at the teacher. "I..I uh n-nothing." I sit back down. What does b=? You don't have all day. I hear his voice. It's weird. Nightmare?

Yes?

It was Nightmare.....Jason! I scream in my head. Then I hear a response. Seems like you figured out how to use this way of communication. I look up the teacher they were starting to collect the papers. Jason......Nightmare's here. Then it was quiet. It was quiet for a good 2 minutes. Meet me in the garden....right now. I've already contacted Ink and Dream.

I look up I pack my stuff. I get up from my seat. I wait. The teacher had their back at me. Okay I have time to advance. I slowly move. Then I dash for it. I run out. I run out the school and reach the garden. Jason was already there. Ink and Dream were there too.

Ooooohh nooo. Things are going to get tough.

Hi! I know it's been a while since I last posted. But here you go. Anyways I want to say that I won't be posting in a while because I'll still be working on this but I'll be working on a bunch of chapters so that when I'm done I'll spam you guys with chapters for a thanks on 21.3K Thank you so much :3 I'm so happy YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Anyways thank you guys so much!!!

~TheOreoCookie

Word Count: 1431