Chapter 29- Momma's girl

"Mom hurry up!"

I screamed as I waited by the door at looked at the time. "Ok! Shit hold up!" She had responded back with a throw of a shoe. I mumbled under my breath. "No wonder they don't want you in the office." "I heard that!" I gulped slightly. Shit! "You heard nothing!" I said in my defense. "I may be getting some numbers up my chart but that doesn't mean I can't hear you! Watch when you have kids you'll hear everything!"

"Oh my god mom just hurry or we're going to be late!"

"Fine. Fine." she said making her way down the stairs. "Ok....how do I look?" I glanced up at her and noticed she isn't wearing her outfits to go out like a dress or something but a suit? "Neato burrito mom you look good or amazing if you'd prefer it that way."

"Aww really? Good enough to impress a guy?" My face went pale I slowly looked at her chocolate brown eyes. She can see the rage my eyes, "I'm joking love lighten up. I would prefer girls too."

"Mom that's.....mom that's just, no you're not good at relationshipping." I say grabbing the door knob to leave this home. "And yes I know mom that you are what you are I have nothing against it never have never will, it's just you just be alone for now all you need is me." I say trying to be a good daughter. "I know you're the most important thing to me I'm sorry. But you should know by now how I joke around."

"Yeah I know." I say slightly creaking the door open.

"OOOOOOOk enough with the depressing love story shit! On ward! To the mall!"

I gave a soft smile as I swung the door open. "To the mall!" I echoed.

~~~~~~~~You already know what this means~~~~~~~~~

"FFFFFFFFFFF-butt nuggets!" She dropped ice cream on her suit. "Nuuu my suit." I looked at her softly. "Just take it off." I said as I bit into the cone of my vanilla ice cream. "Okaaay." she said disappointed. "I swear mom you're such a child at times."

"Ha Ha! Says the one who wet the bed till 2nd grade!"

"Mom!" I said getting all red. "You have no right to speak at me that way. I carried your heavy ass for 9 months. 9! And this the way you repay me? Shame pure shame." She said putting her finger on the tip of her eye and dragged it down as in a tear. "Yeah and I bared with you for 17 years!"

She stopped walking and looked at me with a smile. "You're a bitch."

"Awwww you too! Thank you!"

She laughed a little. "Ok missy if that's all you want to look some more." I nodded. "To walk some more!"

She had marched off and I ran after her. She was heading to the candy store. "Hey mom!" She stopped and looked back. "No." I told her sternly. "Let's go to the book store instead and get some coffee there yeah?"

She looked ahead of her then back at me, "Yeah seems like a better idea."

As we got there the sunset was shedding its skin across the sky. "Mom what do you think of the sunset?" She got the door knob of the book store. "The sunset?" She swung the door open. As she walked and I followed she hung her coat over her shoulder. "Its a mystery. A orange sherbet blanket is a romantic scenery for you young peeps besides its beautiful illusion to the eyes."

I hummed. "Never thought of it that way."

We got in line to take our order. "Now you tell me. What do you think of magic?"

"Magic? Soul magic?" I added. She nodded her head silently. "Well its weird like some of us can do it others can't like why is it colors represent you. You as a person do tha-" "Hold that thought." She said looking at me and turning back to the register. "Two whipped coffee with warm cakes." She said as she paid. "Thank you." She replied gently.

"Ok continue."

"Uhh as I was saying. You as an individual a human being you choose what you are not some colored label on you telling others who you are, it is a cool thing to have a trait I guess used as magic but it just a way for others to hurt you." I say fidgeting around with my fingers. "Well are you sure you're not saying that out of jealous?"

"W-what! No!"

"As a child you had so much fun watching other kids us their magic. At times you came home so eager to learn what your's had. And spent hours trying to get it to work. But after 5th grade you just gave up. You told me-" "For Miss. L/N!" Mom stiffed up and looked at the counter. "I'll be right back." She got up and trotted to the counter. Grabbed the coffee and trays of warm cakes. She placed the tray down and passed me a warm cake. She took a seat and glanced at me. "You were jealous. I noticed how much you envied them you kept your distance."

She paused and stirred her coffee. "Keep this in mind." She looked up at me. "No matter what you can and can't do you prove us all wrong. Whether you think you're strong or weak you stand your ground. And if there is ever EVER a day with a rain cloud peering over your head you look up at it and say thank you. Thank you for putting me down, thank you for hurting me, thank you for making me better then I am. Because that rain cloud will disappear only if you choose for it to go. Then there comes the sunshine only if you choose for it to gloom at you. So do us all a favor and just destroy the SHIT out of that thing that's holding you back cause they're going to fall under your feet."

She took a sip of her coffee. "What ever you choose between the good and bad and need help tell me I'm your mother. And would do anything to help you get through it or advice ya know that works too." She then took a bite from the little cake. "Actually mom." I say finishing up my little cake. "Let's say that a guy wants something from you and its sooooo important what would you do?" I say taking a sip of my coffee. "Well depending on what it is. If its so important to you keep it to yourself. Or get rid of it. I mean I have no idea what you're going through like I'm not very smart."

"Hmmm. Thanks." I say finishing up my coffee. "Yeah of course." She said getting up from her seat. "Wanna go home?" She asked. I nodded. "Love you." She hummed. "Love ya too."

I hope its not the last time I tell you.

ME VERY SORRY. I havent updated in a fat while mainly because my computer isn't working and because ive been busy I'm sorry. The next one should be sooner I'm excited to type that one. I'm just gonna have to much fun writing scenes. Okokokok that's all I'm sorry if its short too didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer sorry.

~The Oreocookie

Word count: 1242