Chapter 12- Searching

Please read A/N

As the teacher assigned me out of detention I give a nod and walk out. I look around and sigh. The halls were empty. I continue walking out. As I walk a pink envelope with a pink bow flew to the ground from my backpack. I kneel down and pick it up. I lift up my eyebrow. I don't remember anybody giving me an envelope.

I start opening it as I walk. There was a pink card inside. I take it and open it.

Hello Darling!~ It's me Mettaton! Oh yes! Well I have decided to have sleep over at my place! Yes I know you're shocked! Well the sleep over is next Friday. While the party is still going on..wait I mean "The Fabulous Exotic Wonderful Mettaton themed party!" is still going on. So I Mettaton will wait your arrival next Friday see you then!

~The Fabulous Mettaton! 💋

I smile. I know Mettaton a bit so this will be a good chance to get to know her a bit more. I fold the letter and place it in the envelope. I put it away and place it in my pocket. "Hey I'm still in here!" Said Rose as her head appeared from my pocket. "Keep it down a bit." I say softly. "Oh. Sorry." She says jumping out of my pocket and onto my shoulder near my neck under the sweater so no one behind me can see her. As I walk out I got a phone call.

I answer. "Hello?" I say. "Y/N? Can you hear me?" It was my mom. "Hi mom! Yea I can hear you." I reply. "OK good I wanted to tell you that me and your father are going on a business trip today. We just got the news today so yeah." I sigh. "Ok well I wish you guys a good trip ok love you guys." I say as I hang up.

That means I'm walking home today. Since I had detention Frisk had to leave. I continue walking until I've reached my place.

~Tem Bob skip~

I was so bored doing nothing with so much quietness I'm not use to this here most of the time its loud unless I shut the door. I look at the window it's dark out the moon showing its glimmering light. I then hear a whisper. As I get up from my bed my hoodie slid down my head revealing my ears. I lower them as I sneak to the window. I look out. There was someone on my cherry blossom tree!

I immediately open the window. I put my hoodie on. "Hey! Get off that tree!" I see them look up at me. They jump down the tree. I lean a the edge a bit. Now I see who it is. It's a cat. But not a normal cat it's a ghost cat. It's black, with it's fur looking like mist, and its eyes being completely white. Then I hear a whisper. "Y/N....follow me I need to show you something."

Instantly my ears perk up. They started twitching. I see Rose trying to open the door, since my parents aren't home this is a good opportunity to do something beneficial. I give a nod and open the door. She bolts out. "Calm down." I say. "I-I can't my body just feels spunky and I need to leave I can feel him, I can feel Collide!" She said trying to open the front door. Collide? Hmmm I guess that'll help. I open the door and see her hover out I see in the middle of the air. She looks around frantically until she's spot the cat figure. "There!" She yells and points. She hovers to it as I follow. The cat kept disappearing, appearing, and looking back at us. "Follow me..." It whispered again. I continue following it until I've reached an unfamiliar street.