13

KADEN

"C'mon man, you really need to stop calling me in the middle of the night with girl problems," Chris said.

"I think I fucked up," I said.

"What else is new?" he said uninterested.

"I feel like there's something very wrong," I said.

"Then why aren't you with her?" he said.

"Because she told me to leave."

"What did you do now?" he asked.

"Well, without getting into too much detail, we were kinda fooling around, you know making out and shit," I began. "And then all of a sudden she said we needed to stop. I didn't really hear her though, I mean I did, but," I said trailing off.

"Maybe she's a virgin," Chris said.

"She's not," I replied. "She told me she wasn't."

"People lie Kaden," he said.

"Shit, do you think it was too far, too fast?"

"I don't know how far you got. I don't want to know how far you got, but that could definitely be the reason," he replied.

"Fuck this, I'm going back to her house," I said.

"Why can't you figure this out without me?" he complained.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Fuck you," he said, before hanging up.

I got into my car again, driving to her house. I did the same thing I always did, climbed up to her balcony and opened the door. Which was conveniently unlocked today.

"What are you doing here Kade?" she said instantly. She was laying in her bed, watching me.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay," I replied.

"I'm fine. It was just a lot and really fast," she said.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No, when I told you I wasn't a virgin, I meant it," she said laughing. "It's just been awhile, that's all."

"Oh," I said quietly. "Does that mean you want me to leave?"

"No," she replied.

I let out a sigh of relief. If I was being completely honest, I didn't want to spend the night away from her. I had become so accustom to spending nights at her house, I wasn't used to being alone now.

I walked closer to her, removing my shoes and shirt and jumping into her bed.

"I was worried I pushed you too far or something," I said.

She shook her head. "It's a big step Kade and as much as I like you, I'm not ready. I panicked," she said.

"I understand," I said nodding. "If you ever feel like I'm pushing you to do something, please kick me as hard as you can in the balls."

She laughed. "I'm not gonna do that. I want you to be able to work," she chuckled.

"Good, I was worried you'd take me up on my offer," I replied.

"I don't want to hurt you," she continued laughing.

She moved closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I pulled her closer, relaxing with her in my arms.

"You mean so much to me," I whispered. "Also, the nipple piercing, really fucking hot."

"Way to ruin the moment with your boy urges," she said.