20

KADEN

He swung, almost hitting me, but I blocked him. We had been fighting for a good ten minutes at this point. I knew he was tired and I'd finally be able to strike. After one more failed attempt at me, I hit him.

He fell back a bit, but bounced right back in. I hit him again. Then again. Then again. I hit him until he could no longer bounce back and he fell to the floor. The bell rang and a cheers roared through the crowd.

"And The Golden Boy wins yet another," a voice said loudly.

I looked through the crowd eagerly, trying to find the only person that mattered. She stood there, smiling smugly at me. I was so getting laid tonight.

I smirked, getting out of the ring and making my way towards the back.

"You were amazing," she said, jumping into my arms, much like the last time I fought.

"Thank you," I replied, kissing her roughly.

"You must have one hell of a teacher," she said, a cocky grin on her face.

"She's okay," I shrugged.

"Come on, we have to get back to Unified Fight and get cleaned up. I promised my mom I'd bring you by for dinner," she said.

"Why am I just hearing of this now?" I asked.

"I don't know, guess I forgot," she replied mischievously.

I slid my hand down and grabbed her ass, giving it a hard pinch.

"Ouch, I told you not to do that," she said, slapping my hand away.

"I guess I forgot," I smirked.

"Fuck you," she replied.

"I thought your mom was still on that business trip," I said confused.

"She came back early. Remember when I was on the phone with her after spending the night at your house? She was calling me because she came home and I wasn't there, again."

"Alright fine, let's go," I said rolling my eyes.

"You can't complain. I met your parents weeks ago," she said.

"A few days notice would have been nice," I replied.

"You told me your parents expected to meet me after I had said I didn't want to yet," she said.

"We've been dating for a month and a half now," I said.

"Please don't be one of those weird boyfriends who celebrates literally every milestone. I'm good with six months, but anything before that, is just too much," she replied laughing.

"Not even if I give you gifts," I said, then leaned closer to her. "In bed," I whispered in her ear.

"Maybe," she replied quietly.

"That's what I though," I whispered, grabbing my bag and walking past her.

I drove us back to Unified Fight where I showered. I mentally prepared myself for dinner. Sure, I had met her mom before, but that was before we had started dating, before we were serious.

"Stop being so nervous," she said. "She has thought that we were dating ever since the first time she met you," she said laughing.

"Not gonna lie, I've thought that too," I replied.

"We weren't exclusive," she said smirking.

"Not officially," I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head laughing. "I know it's Friday and we should be out having fun, but she really wants to meet you. She's even making dinner."